• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Developer Atlus Wants to Release a 'Pillar' Game in 2022

Rambone

I hope it is not the game they are making that looks like a cell-phone game. The game looked like a mech game (think pacific rim / neon genesis) with visual novel elements and rpg stuff. The art/graphics looked like something you would play on a cell phone. It was a big pass for me. They showed it off in a recent survey for Soul Hackers to get a feels for what people thought about it.

Labadal

I hope it is not the game they are making that looks like a cell-phone game. The game looked like a mech game (think pacific rim / neon genesis) with visual novel elements and rpg stuff. The art/graphics looked like something you would play on a cell phone. It was a big pass for me. They showed it off in a recent survey for Soul Hackers to get a feels for what people thought about it.
13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim?

That game looks great...

Rambone

13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim?

That game looks great...

Yea that is the one! I appreciate the art, that part looked great but the animation and how it is presented reminds me of cell phone games or cheap visual novel games and it doesn't hook me in as a premium atlas experience.

nocsi

Why?

They said they are now three separate series.

Persona
SMT
Soul Hackers
The pillar is actually Devil Summoner. Soul hackers 2 is very much a devil summoner game, almost every main character is a summoner. That and you have kuzunoha characters and references to devil summoner games more than soul hackers. I think going forward this pillar will be both devil summoner and soul hacker games.

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
The pillar is actually Devil Summoner. Soul hackers 2 is very much a devil summoner game, almost every main character is a summoner. That and you have kuzunoha characters and references to devil summoner games more than soul hackers. I think going forward this pillar will be both devil summoner and soul hacker games.
So... Raidou game comes next?

Top Bottom