• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Peter Molyneux, legend

Liljagare

For me it is a toss up between who the biggest let down is from the 90's era.

Peter Molyneux or Derek Smart?

Smart pretty much had Star Citizen going before Star Citizen (Battlecruiser 3000 AD had a similar insane scope) . Peter lost it with Black and White.

Last edited:

Ozzie666

The Movies is so under rated, such a great and interesting game.

No doubt his earlier titles would have hit Europeans more. He truly was a pioneer at one time, he usually over promised and under delivered, just a sign of his vision and creativeness. Like many great heroes, he somehow lost his way and didn't know when to walk away.

• Surprised
Reactions: Fuz

Catphish

I went into debt for a new PC to play Black and White. Even bought one of those stupid iFeel mice which the game supported.

Many lessons were learned as a result of that little fucking endeavor I can tell you...

• Surprised
Reactions: Fuz

Crayon

Now I want to make this thread about Yuji Naka to se a bunch call him a washed up asshole. Or Roberta Williams, maybe. Yu Suzuki?

0neAnd0nly

Gold Member
Only played Populous, B&W 2 and Fable but they were all pretty good! Never understood why he was considered so controversial.

I think it had to do with promises / features he stated would be included (largely for Fable) that never ended up happening.

BUT, that being said - Fable 1 is one of my favorite games of all time. I didn’t follow the hype and all before it launched and I loved it.

So I suppose your view could have been skewed by how close you followed the industry and XBOX news back then.

Top Bottom