• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Phil Spencer Responds To Starfield and Redfall Delay: "We Hear the Feedback" (IGN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DryvBy

She likes games so much that she doesn't even play them. She ain't no "Gamer".

They are paid influencers who literally get paid in kind to act as an influencer and share positive stuff about a brand and company.
I'd like to see some absolutely disgusting looking person be an influencer.

Kssio_Aug

She likes games so much that she doesn't even play them. She ain't no "Gamer".

They are paid influencers who literally get paid in kind to act as an influencer and share positive stuff about a brand and company.
I don't know her, but I believe you giving the actual state of social media in general. Still, I have read much worse on social media about games. Like I said, gamer is not a professional title, it's honestly just the name we give for people who likes video-games. So I really don't think it matters if someone is an avid player or just someone who likes to watch e-sports or gaming streamers, if they want to call themselves gamers, why should we care? This girl might only be doing it for the likes, but she didn't write anything absurd there imo.

GHG

Gold Member
You clearly wasn't there when Halo launched then. Now what Sony game were you excited about on the other hand?

Don't bother, you're wasting your time. They see what they want to see, constantly point the finger, constantly get banned and then have the audacity to think everyone else is the problem.

I've probably played more Forza, Halo and Flight Sim than all these clowns combined but yet somehow I'm the problem for requesting more games more frequently. I won't apologise for not people-worshiping executives, especially when they are not worthy of such worship. It's all so binary you're either with the cult or against it. If having the stance that I have means that I'm against it then so be it.

Last edited:

CatLady

Selfishly plays on Xbox Purr-ies X
Global Games Marketing @ Xbox is invested in changing the hobby we love for the worst in an effort to sustain their astroturfing. I would make the thread but I'm new here. The trolling you might get doesn't detract from the truth.

You're new here??? Hmmmm, doubtful.

Anyway, how much does Sony pay you as an ambassador? I mean, under this username you've been here 4 whole days and you have done nothing other than trash and troll Xbox and you seem particularly obsessed with this thread. Are the Xbox socks making you consider switching sides?

Last edited:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member

Anyway, how much does Sony pay you as an ambassador? I mean, under this username you've been here 4 whole days and you have done nothing other than trash and troll Xbox and you seem particularly obsessed with this thread. Are the Xbox socks making you consider switching sides?
The P stands for PlayStation. Get that man a pair of blue socks!

Just what we need MORE Sony fans accusing people who play on Xbox of being 'shills' and more 'MS is ruining the industry' nonsense. I'd love for any Sony fan interested in leading this witchhunt how any 'ambassador' is harming their personal experience with the PlayStation. Why worry about what Xbox is doing to the industry over paid upgrades and sole source digital game sale stores? It seems to me like you guys are worried about the wrong things.

sircaw

Banned

LEAVE MY GOD DAMN BLUE BROTHER ALONE "lollipop_disappointed:

Last edited:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Just what we need MORE Sony fans accusing people who play on Xbox of being 'shills' and more 'MS is ruining the industry' nonsense. I'd love for any Sony fan interested in leading this witchhunt how any 'ambassador' is harming their personal experience with the PlayStation. Why worry about what Xbox is doing to the industry over paid upgrades and sole source digital game sale stores? It seems to me like you guys are worried about the wrong things.
Fight Club Hug GIF

BlueHawk

Neo Member
I think this is why people do the 3 years Gamepass Ultimate for £105 trick. That way even if it’s a bad year, I’m sure one or two games would make up for that fee.

Pelta88

Signed up because of the debacle of buying a Series X console and the slate of exclusives being non existent. Only to be further disappointed when the two games XBOX has been hyping, were delayed. Which means I have nothing with regards of both exclusives and promises from XBOX.

I stumbled across the XBOX ambassador program by following the fallout. My mind is still blown by the fact that non gamers astroturfing and damage controlling.

But with your post it's clear that for some XBOX fans, the #1 prerequisite is never complain.

Last edited:
Signed up because of the debacle of buying a Series X console and the slate of exclusives being non existent. Only to be further disappointed when the two games XBOX has been hyping, were delayed. Which means I have nothing with regards of both exclusives and promises from XBOX.

I stumbled across the XBOX ambassador program by following the fallout. My mind is still blown by the fact that non gamers astroturfing and damage controlling.

But with your post it's clear that for some XBOX fans, the #1 prerequisite is never complain.
Interesting that you'd buy an Xbox then come to a Sony fan heavy forum to complain about an Xbox program to push conspiracy theories. Xbox fans, if you are one, complained quite heavily about the Xbox Live Gold price hike. MS full of astroturfers or otherwise reversed the policy so your commentary appears to be incorrect. If you are truly concerned about the Xbox game output which I'm surprised you didn't know BEFORE your purchase you'll be happy to know next month there will be a showcase. Perhaps they'll show some games there.

Kssio_Aug

4Th Of July Deception GIF by GIPHY News

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
Interesting that you'd buy an Xbox then come to a Sony fan heavy forum to complain about an Xbox program to push conspiracy theories. Xbox fans, if you are one, complained quite heavily about the Xbox Live Gold price hike. MS full of astroturfers or otherwise reversed the policy so your commentary appears to be incorrect. If you are truly concerned about the Xbox game output which I'm surprised you didn't know BEFORE your purchase you'll be happy to know next month there will be a showcase. Perhaps they'll show some games there.
my little pony hug GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom