• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Phil Spencer says he spends ‘zero energy’ on console wars - ‘doesn’t envision’ a time when every Xbox user subscribes to Game Pass

reksveks

It's about that basic point that they don't need to have their own data centers.

That's because they have a technology that they have build in-house. I mean if the new "PSNow" i different and PS has some tech that they want to run themselves, then they can. I mean they can get help from their broadcast part of the company for some of the tech also.

At this point, PS is more then capable to deliver their own big service.
I was just just referring to the comment that all streaming services are the 'same' whereas Netflix is clearly not. The new PS Now might have some tech which has it's own custom hardware requirements that means that they have to built out their own infrastructure or getting someone to build it out for them. Another possibility is that they might try and go the opposite way, we don't know. Do we know what companies power PS+ at the moment?

btw I never argued about the fact that Sony couldn't run PS Now off a cloud service provider like AWS. I just don't know what the limits are in terms of costs and reach implications at the moment of that decision. I am also interested to see what their global availability when they roll out the new PS Now offering looks like.

Hezekiah

Banned
Why I kinda expect a cloud only model eventually and also them to continue to bundle deals into other packages like mobile contracts.

P.s the question of how much uptake it would get is obviously an unknown
It needs to be much cheaper. Maybe they could do a version focused on AA games?

As someone said on here recently, many people can't be bothered to give the time and mental energy into playing 'proper' games. And if you've never played them as a kid, I'd say you're unlikely to suddenly get interested in them as an adult just because they're available on your phone - especially when stuff like Candy Crush and Asphalt Legends are there for free.

kingfey

Banned
Dumb ? you are the one making up scenarios calling them true while I just consider that if a publisher mismanage his studios the blame should land on the general studio manager.
In a nutshell you make shit up when I use logic ...And between us two, I'm the dumb one...Great it makes sense.I guess that based on how you think you probably need someone in the morning to help ou tie your shoes so I will explain it in terms simple enough for you.
The man responsible for managing studios is not responsible for mismanaged studios because when he is not in charge of studios (it is matt booty now I believe) they get better.That is your point.
I can be a shitty branch manager and the best fucking CEO in the world you know that it is different right ?That the good i'll do tomorrow doesn't erase the shit I can do today.Or maybe you don't understand what is a studio manager's job...And keep up with me because this will be a tough one to follow.
Maybe repeat after me it will help you. A Studio Manager Manages Studios.
Don't worry I'll give you some times to get used to this far fetch'd concept, take all the time you need.
And maybe next time be assured to be solid on your base before insulting someone unless you want to keep being publicly schooled...
Mic drop.
Phil responds to don matrick.

Its studio manager responds to phil, which reports to Don. Without Don approval, Phil cant do anything.

How do you think your company functions? Do you think your manager can do tasks, without his manager approval. That is something you arent getting.

We saw What don wanted. Remember that kinetic game? That was his vision.

kingfey

Banned
As someone said on here recently, many people can't be bothered to give the time and mental energy into playing 'proper' games. And if you've never played them as a kid, I'd say you're unlikely to suddenly get interested in them as an adult just because they're available on your phone - especially when stuff like Candy Crush and Asphalt Legends are there for free.
That is just bulshit.
The reason is time. Not everyone has time to waste on games. we arent kids anymore, where we have tons of free time.

Snake29

RSI Employee of the Year
The same as 4k, if you haven't got the TV you can't use it, pretty irrelevant point you make again.
What was clear on PS5? Valhalla and Dirt 5 have better framerate on Xbox but lower resolution on average, some games are the opposite, all are better with VRR.

Talking about games makes me weak and an idiot on a games forum, ok, you are ranting like a child about the MS line up and you didn't even know what Gears Tactics was, how to make yourself look stupid.

You...yourself brings up VRR in the discussion that it fixes all the problems. Sure, but it's basically a tv feature and not a console feature that works with every tv. I don't even get why you want to make some weird point bringing in th 4K part?

That only shows that your own argument was dumb in the first place about mentioning VRR. And fuck off with these launch games...everyone knows that you had nightmares when you saw these results. The only thing that has changed is that these games are now more close with the PS5 version, and still Dirt has better graphical settings on the PS5.

And yeah it makes you weak, because the discussion about cloud infrastructure (still has nothing to do with OP), but you wanted to make some weird point dropping that weak list of yours as if i needed to be shocked or something, with 2 games on the PS5 also, so a very short ass list for the Xbox.

Last edited:

azertydu91

Hard to Kill
Phil responds to don matrick.

Its studio manager responds to phil, which reports to Don. Without Don approval, Phil cant do anything.

How do you think your company functions? Do you think your manager can do tasks, without his manager approval. That is something you arent getting.

We saw What don wanted. Remember that kinetic game? That was his vision.
Yeah manager never make any decision without their direct superior approuval, that in turn never make any decision without the CEO's approuval.That's exactly how company works and every mistakes made are directly inputable to their managers which sequentially all fall upon the CEO using your logic.So it means It's Nadella's fault if you were at least coherent, because Mattrick doesn't make any decision without Nadella ( or gates before) approuval.

Hezekiah

Banned
That is just bulshit.
The reason is time. Not everyone has time to waste on games. we arent kids anymore, where we have tons of free time.
I literally mentioned time as key reason 🤡.

And there are plenty of people can't be bothered to get into games either. None of that changes the point I made.

kingfey

Banned
Yeah manager never make any decision without their direct superior approuval, that in turn never make any decision without the CEO's approuval.That's exactly how company works and every mistakes made are directly inputable to their managers which sequentially all fall upon the CEO using your logic.So it means It's Nadella's fault if you were at least coherent, because Mattrick doesn't make any decision without Nadella ( or gates before) approuval.
That is what I have been telling you.
Phil cant expand Xbox pitiful studios head count, without Don. Don has his bosses too.

That was the problem with xbox. The studios they had, wasnt enough to make games every year. Don didnt bother expanding it. So you are left with few studio, which have to cover the lack of manpower.

While Sony side, they partnered 3rd party studio as 2nd party, and gave them their Ip to make more games.

Snake29

RSI Employee of the Year
I was just just referring to the comment that all streaming services are the 'same' whereas Netflix is clearly not. The new PS Now might have some tech which has it's own custom hardware requirements that means that they have to built out their own infrastructure or getting someone to build it out for them. Another possibility is that they might try and go the opposite way, we don't know. Do we know what companies power PS+ at the moment?

btw I never argued about the fact that Sony couldn't run PS Now off a cloud service provider like AWS. I just don't know what the limits are in terms of costs and reach implications at the moment of that decision. I am also interested to see what their global availability when they roll out the new PS Now offering looks like.

If this is all true in the end, i hope we get a breakdown of the tech behind it. I don't know if it's still AWS or Azure right now for PS+.

DaGwaphics

That would be an extreme way of looking at it, sure. But the CEO is certainly going to have to sign-off on acquisitions and probably the overall budgets too. As much of a fuck up as Mattrick turned out to be, I wouldn't blame him for not building out the first-party. I blame him for not selling MS on a vision that would make those first-party investments worthwhile long term.

rofif

Banned
What kind of statement is that.
You brag about the things you do. Not about the things you don't.
I have not killed anyone today !

Riky

$MSFT
You...yourself brings up VRR in the discussion that it fixes all the problems. Sure, but it's basically a tv feature and not a console feature that works with every tv. I don't even get why you want to make some weird point bringing in th 4K part?

That only shows that your own argument was dumb in the first place about mentioning VRR. And fuck off with these launch games...everyone knows that you had nightmares when you saw these results. The only thing that has changed is that these games are now more close with the PS5 version, and still Dirt has better graphical settings on the PS5.

And yeah it makes you weak, because the discussion about cloud infrastructure (still has nothing to do with OP), but you wanted to make some weird point dropping that weak list of yours as if i needed to be shocked or something, with 2 games on the PS5 also, so a very short ass list for the Xbox.

You're not very bright, I'll explain. If you haven't got a VRR display you can't use VRR. If you haven't got a 4k display you can't see 4k, it's simple even for you.

I've seen the patch updates, I've also seen most big budget games like Doom Eternal, Far Cry 6 and Hitman 3 run better on Xbox.

You have memory loss, my original post was about your troll about MS not having released any good games in a "long long time" I just showed you are a liar.

DaGwaphics

I have not killed anyone today !

Schitts Creek Thumbs Up GIF by CBC

azertydu91

Hard to Kill
That is what I have been telling you.
Phil cant expand Xbox pitiful studios head count, without Don. Don has his bosses too.

That was the problem with xbox. The studios they had, wasnt enough to make games every year. Don didnt bother expanding it. So you are left with few studio, which have to cover the lack of manpower.

While Sony side, they partnered 3rd party studio as 2nd party, and gave them their Ip to make more games.
No that's not what you have been telling since to you mattrick was to blame.And since mattrick reported to Nadella was to blame.
Once again using your shitty logic then it all comes down to nadella and since nadella didn't change but Xbox did then maybe it is not the fault of Nadella.
So that also leave the possibility That Mattrick was also not the problem for MS mismanaging its studios.Maybe that's even why branch managers exists in the first place.And maybe those managers would be responsible for the handling of their branch.
That is an uphill battle with you, I know, but I believe in you, you will end up understanding what branch managers are.
I am of course not saying that don Matrick did a fantastic job of course but to me mishandling studio is a problem linked to the studio manager.The rest is just theories without sources.

azertydu91

Hard to Kill
That would be an extreme way of looking at it, sure. But the CEO is certainly going to have to sign-off on acquisitions and probably the overall budgets too. As much of a fuck up as Mattrick turned out to be, I wouldn't blame him for not building out the first-party. I blame him for not selling MS on a vision that would make those first-party investments worthwhile long term.
Of course Matrick is to blame for a lot of things but for mishandling studios you blame the general studio manager.

Edited there was a double post.

Last edited:

kingfey

Banned
No that's not what you have been telling since to you mattrick was to blame.And since mattrick reported to Nadella was to blame.
Once again using your shitty logic then it all comes down to nadella and since nadella didn't change but Xbox did then maybe it is not the fault of Nadella.
So that also leave the possibility That Mattrick was also not the problem for MS mismanaging its studios.Maybe that's even why branch managers exists in the first place.And maybe those managers would be responsible for the handling of their branch.
That is an uphill battle with you, I know, but I believe in you, you will end up understanding what branch managers are.
I am of course not saying that don Matrick did a fantastic job of course but to me mishandling studio is a problem linked to the studio manager.The rest is just theories without sources.
Don was the head of Xbox. He never made any attempt to expand Xbox studios. That was my main point through out the discusion. You blamed Phil, for not doing his job. I pointed out that, it was Don's responsibility, and that Phil never had the power to do it.
My point is still stands.
The guy never gave any financial support to them, so they can expand. He was their boss. He could have requested more funding for them, instead of that stupid TV, TV.

Still the blame mainly falls on MS. They didnt bother opening their checks for him, And he had to run with what he had.

Phil capitalized his mistake, and made MS open their wallet for him.

p.s. Managers cant go against the head of the company. They can fire them easily. Its why most Xbox managers went with the TV idea.

Snake29

RSI Employee of the Year
You're not very bright, I'll explain. If you haven't got a VRR display you can't use VRR. If you haven't got a 4k display you can't see 4k, it's simple even for you.

I know that, who cares? ooh yeah only yourself, why bring that up. you acted as if VRR fix it for everyone by default...you are not relevant in this part.

I've seen the patch updates, I've also seen most big budget games like Doom Eternal, Far Cry 6 and Hitman 3 run better on Xbox.

Ow look brining up something again to make a point lol......

You have memory loss, my original post was about your troll about MS not having released any good games in a "long long time" I just showed you are a liar.

Well they "finally" showed they are capable releasing something as a game this year. I can't say it was any good for a couple of years...that would make me a liar.

Do we know what companies power PS+ at the moment?
WCCFsonymicrosoftpartnership.jpg

"Since last year we have been discussing this collaboration with Microsoft. In addition to cloud streaming games, [we are discussing] semiconductors, consumer electronics and remote solutions. In these areas we are proceeding with our discussions. Microsoft Azure has splendid cloud technologies and they have given us [clear] explanations so far. Each side has its merits and it seems that our mutual understanding is deepening after discussions. […] In a mid to long-term basis, it is going to be a very strong partnership."
Toru Katsumoto, Sony CTO

azertydu91

Hard to Kill
Don was the head of Xbox. He never made any attempt to expand Xbox studios. That was my main point through out the discusion. You blamed Phil, for not doing his job. I pointed out that, it was Don's responsibility, and that Phil never had the power to do it.
My point is still stands.
The guy never gave any financial support to them, so they can expand. He was their boss. He could have requested more funding for them, instead of that stupid TV, TV.

Still the blame mainly falls on MS. They didnt bother opening their checks for him, And he had to run with what he had.

Phil capitalized his mistake, and made MS open their wallet for him.

p.s. Managers cant go against the head of the company. They can fire them easily. Its why most Xbox managers went with the TV idea.
And you have sources for that ?I mean other than "Dude trust me".Your point is it's not the General studio manager's fault for mismanaging studios here's some bulshit I believe that is true without any sources.

PhaseJump

Banned
Pure facts. MS did it all by themselves screaming from the roofs before, and at launch.

And the point is still valid, otherwise…other companies would be in trouble if they needed to build their own data centers. It cost MS money, the need customers, Azure is not MS or Xbox only.

Pure facts that you're console warring with your implications, and I'm clowning/reflecting on it's absurdity here.

You make it sound like Microsoft is desperate for customers now or something. They have been focused on enterprise products and services for decades, long before Azure. Consumer level products have been a means to an end in keeping people engaged or trained in their Office and Windows products. Xbox is the latest and greatest small brand they never cared about that justified itself just enough to be leveraged in the new company-wide shift to cloud integration. Their bread and butter revenue is going toward the licensing around Azure Sphere, for future embedded IoT device security.

For the cloud, AWS and Azure dwarf Google, and everybody else.

kingfey

Banned
And you have sources for that ?I mean other than "Dude trust me".Your point is it's not the General studio manager's fault for mismanaging studios here's some bulshit I believe that is true without any sources.
What was Don Matrick Vision?

Hezekiah

Banned
sendit sendit
"We’re the only platform shipping games on PC, cloud and console simultaneously," explained Spencer. "Others bring console games to PC years later, not only making people buy their hardware up front but then charging them a second time to play on PC."

-Phil Spencer

Phil is a used cars salesmen through and through.

Yep, if these 'others' aren't your competitors, why even mention them in the first place?

Last edited:

Sweep14

- Sony buys exclusivity for Deathloop and Ghostwire Tokyo, two Bethesda games: no problem
- Sony tries to get exclusivity for Starfield, another Bethesda game: no problem

Somehow MS buying Bethesday is not considered a defensive move simply because MS spent more money?
If you can't see the difference between getting a timed exclusivity and a Publisher's buyout... Furthermore, MS could largely outbid Sony on timed exclusivity deals for the games you quoted. Starfield, Deathloop could have been timed exclusives for Xbox and PC. Playstation players getting the games later down the road.

Snake29

RSI Employee of the Year
Pure facts that you're console warring with your implications, and I'm clowning/reflecting on it's absurdity here.

You make it sound like Microsoft is desperate for customers now or something. They have been focused on enterprise products and services for decades, long before Azure. Consumer level products have been a means to an end in keeping people engaged or trained in their Office and Windows products. Xbox is the latest and greatest small brand they never cared about that justified itself just enough to be leveraged in the new company-wide shift to cloud integration. Their bread and butter revenue is going toward the licensing around Azure Sphere, for future embedded IoT device security.

For the cloud, AWS and Azure dwarf Google, and everybody else.

No that fact still stands, only some of you try to push the narrative that PS is not capable because they need their ow data centers (which is bullshit), but completely forget that they have PSNow...i wonder how that service is running? Maybe a toaster or something?

You make it sound like Microsoft is desperate for customers now or something.

That are your own words, or did i make you upset or something? You think they do not need customers for their Azure? They are pushing this hard to get customers to use theirs over other services, that has nothing to do with "desperate for customers". You guys are to far in MS ass when you take almost everything personally.

azertydu91

Hard to Kill
What was Don Matrick Vision?
Does my mom likes spaghetti?
Since we are going off topic at least be confident, as confident as moonknight
FBFheycUYAM3oPz.jpg

Do you know the pitch that was made to Nadella?Do you know how much money they put in their studios ?Do you have any actual real info or will you just keep saying the same things without anything to back it up?
Because as of now I told you what position he held when Xbox studios were shit (aka managing them) and all that you have is your refusal and nothing else.I mean for all that we know it could have been Phil that was the problem it would be just as credible as what you say now, even moreso considering his position.

Last edited:

PhaseJump

Banned
No that fact still stands, only some of you try to push the narrative that PS is not capable because they need their ow data centers (which is bullshit), but completely forget that they have PSNow...i wonder how that service is running? Maybe a toaster or something?

That are your own words, or did i make you upset or something? You think they do not need customers for their Azure? They are pushing this hard to get customers to use theirs over other services, that has nothing to do with "desperate for customers". You guys are to far in MS ass when you take almost everything personally.

What fact still stands?

I'm not upset at all. I took the clown shoes off for one post to address how ridiculous you're being with your console warrior shit takes.

Sony is absolutely irrelevant in IAAS, and we all know they switched PSN over to run on Azure. Your point is completely lost here.

i cant believe people actually think cloud gaming is the future. how long has ps now been around for? why have sony not backed it and put more focus into it if its the future? what happened to google with their cloud vision? i thought they had the "money and infrastructure". when is this future going to even start becoming a reality because time and time again we have seen that cloud gaming is a niche that will forever be the "future". i like the extra option but i dont see this reality where billions of people are playing games through the cloud on an app. why would mobile gamers who barely know how to even hold a controller properly all of a sudden be interested in big console type gaming? i see it in real life all the time. they simpy have no interest in them.

kingfey

Banned
Does my mom likes spaghetti?
Since we are going off topic at least be confident, as confident as moonknight
FBFheycUYAM3oPz.jpg

Do you know the pitch that was made to Nadella?Do you know how much money they put in their studios ?Do you have any actual real info or will you just keep saying the same things without anything to back it up?
Because as of now I told you what position he held when Xbox studios were shit (aka managing them) and all that you have is your refusal and nothing else.I mean for all that we know it could have been Phil that was the problem it would be just as credible as what you say now, even moreso considering his position.
This is the guy you are trying to take of the blame.

Asked yesterday at game show E3 what gamers should do if they want an Xbox One but don't have reliable Internet access, Xbox frontman Don Mattrick said, "Fortunately we have a product for people who aren't able to get some form of connectivity: it's called Xbox 360."

That's how Microsoft began the introduction of its new Xbox One today — a presentation that focused less on games and more on the new console as a complete living room device. "The ultimate all-in-one entertainment system," said Microsoft's Don Mattrick. And since no ultimate entertainment system is complete without television, the event segued neatly into a demonstration of the new Xbox's Live TV feature. Just say the name of a channel and it'll switch; say the name of a show and the Xbox will find it. Jumping from TV to game to the built-in Internet Explorer browser is instant, we were told. Watching an NBA basketball game? Say "fantasy" and you'll see stats and highlights instantly appear.

The message was clear: the Xbox One features seamlessly integrated television. People on Twitter began asking me about built in tuners, how big the DVR was, and whether it would support antennas as well as cable. For one glorious moment, it looked like Microsoft had achieved the dream.

There was no vision for gaming. So how do you expect for him to give a shit about their studios.

He's just being diplomatic. All these industry figureheads have an entirely different agenda behind the curtain.

Last edited:

Coolwhhip

Neophyte
why would he? he's a grown man working at one of the most valuable companies on the planet. console wars and being a fanboy is for stupid idiots on the internet who if they got caught in sunlight would burst into flames.

People working at Sony and MS are actually the few people where console warring makes sense. They are in competition with each other. You can bet your ass they trash talk each other behind closed doors. But in public they do marketing speak. Spencer is very bad at it though.

azertydu91

Hard to Kill
This is the guy you are trying to take of the blame.

Asked yesterday at game show E3 what gamers should do if they want an Xbox One but don't have reliable Internet access, Xbox frontman Don Mattrick said, "Fortunately we have a product for people who aren't able to get some form of connectivity: it's called Xbox 360."

That's how Microsoft began the introduction of its new Xbox One today — a presentation that focused less on games and more on the new console as a complete living room device. "The ultimate all-in-one entertainment system," said Microsoft's Don Mattrick. And since no ultimate entertainment system is complete without television, the event segued neatly into a demonstration of the new Xbox's Live TV feature. Just say the name of a channel and it'll switch; say the name of a show and the Xbox will find it. Jumping from TV to game to the built-in Internet Explorer browser is instant, we were told. Watching an NBA basketball game? Say "fantasy" and you'll see stats and highlights instantly appear.

The message was clear: the Xbox One features seamlessly integrated television. People on Twitter began asking me about built in tuners, how big the DVR was, and whether it would support antennas as well as cable. For one glorious moment, it looked like Microsoft had achieved the dream.

There was no vision for gaming. So how do you expect for him to give a shit about their studios.
And in this very thread you have lots of example of Phil being a hypocrite.Congrats people can be shitty you have proven that.Do you want someone to point all the mistakes by Phil too?Maybe stop that ridiculous cult of the personality he did a shit job when he was head of studios and you have nothing that proves that he was restrained.
Visions no matter how good they are don't change facts and you chearleading for him doesn't change that when he was in charge the studios were shitty.Everything else is just fanfiction but judging by your post history I am not really surprised.And I will stop derailing the thread because I'd rather talk to an animal at least I'll be listened to.

Snake29

RSI Employee of the Year
What fact still stands?

I'm not upset at all. I took the clown shoes off for one post to address how ridiculous you're being with your console warrior shit takes.

Sony is absolutely irrelevant in IAAS, and we all know they switched PSN over to run on Azure. Your point is completely lost here.

Azure is a platform you dummy, on top of that they build their own infrastructure and hardware for it.

What point do you want to make? They switched, you think MS is building it for them or something? Your own argument makes no sense at all.

You yourself doesn’t even have the answer, but just dropping “we all know bla bla bla”. It’s clear you don’t know anything about it, or have ever seen a data center at all, don’t try to acked smart or something.

Last edited:

MacReady13

“I want people to make their choice. Some people want to buy all the games we ship and create their own library
Now that is what I want to hear. Not all of us want a library that will disappear slowly by months end. Let us buy what we want and I'm a happy gamer.

kingfey

Banned
And in this very thread you have lots of example of Phil being a hypocrite.Congrats people can be shitty you have proven that.Do you want someone to point all the mistakes by Phil too?Maybe stop that ridiculous cult of the personality he did a shit job when he was head of studios and you have nothing that proves that he was restrained.
Visions no matter how good they are don't change facts and you chearleading for him doesn't change that when he was in charge the studios were shitty.Everything else is just fanfiction but judging by your post history I am not really surprised.And I will stop derailing the thread because I'd rather talk to an animal at least I'll be listened to.
Ryan Gosling Clap GIF

thnx for wasting my time.
Just admit you have no clue what you are talking about.

PhaseJump

Banned
Azure is a platform you dummy, on top of that they build their own infrastructure and hardware for it.

What point do you want to make? They switched, you think MS is building it for them or something? Your own argument makes no sense at all.

You yourself doesn’t even have the answer, but just dropping “we all know bla bla bla”.

I'm only a dummy for using memes and shit posts to point out that you're aggressively console warring. I'm still trying to legitimately assess what your ultimate point is beyond it.

Sony uses Azure. Sony doesn't compete or matter in IAAS. Microsoft is a trillion+ company that always focused on licensing and service contracts, and the pivot to Azure and it's expansion is par the course.

So again, we come back to your argument:

Xbox existent started this year? Their launch was laughable, while they were the ones screaming from ghe roofs that they had the best launch line up, the best multiplatform titles and the best hardware from the start. Well it didn’t aged well for them, and releasing 2 games at the end of the year is not something i find to clap for. One game is half assed and looks like a generic shooter (environment and graphics), the other one is a race game we know by know…nothing new. And yea Sony does the same thing, but at the same time, they are puching a lot more new IP’s.

Deathloop, ghost wire and starfield are not started under MS supervision.

It doesn’t make your point valid. You think building those data centers is cheap or something for MS ass well? They do not have infinite money or something.

If Sony want to beat GP, they can. The point is, they can use whatever service they want for that. You don’t have to own the datacenter yourself. The hardware you place inside these racks are yours.

Considering PSN and Xbox are running on the same backend, and everybody knows it. How is this post not pure console warrior shit? If it isn't, what point are you trying to make?

azertydu91

Hard to Kill
Ryan Gosling Clap GIF

thnx for wasting my time.
Just admit you have no clue what you are talking about.
Yep I'm not fascinated by the stories you invent...Keep living in the world you've built in your mind.And most important keep warring even you're not good at it.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Afaik that's sort of a relationship that will kick in the future. Currently it looks like they are using Akamai as their CDN provider, I wonder whom else.
They use AWS and OpenStack (which is the joint venture of Rackspace and NASA). Not sure if any of that has changed, but has been in the PS4 era.

kingfey

Banned
Yep I'm not fascinated by the stories you invent...Keep living in the world you've built in your mind.And most important keep warring even you're not good at it.
What can I say. Its fascinating that you can create a whole argument, then reach this point. I feel sorry for you.
Next time you are trying to argue with someone, try to understand what you are arguing first.

PhaseJump

Banned

You yourself doesn’t even have the answer, but just dropping “we all know bla bla bla”. It’s clear you don’t know anything about it, or have ever seen a data center at all, don’t try to acked smart or something.

tumblr_pabt0cT2AR1vaqoiqo1_400.gifv

Nice edit guy, telling me that I have never seen a data center. Whereas I'm sincerely asking you to explain your position here, warrior.

Fun fact. I am an idiot, and a clown. I choose to be. It helps me cope and forget about the dark ages I spent on payroll many years ago for both Sun Microsystems & also Microsoft, supporting their enterprise services.

Last edited:
Top Bottom