• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT8| Now with 69% more Imgur

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melchiah

i6a6OOu.gif

JKB9lwrl.jpg

DD

Since I was ignored by the Finns, I'll mess with you 'Muricans. Pls, don't come with war over us.

Muricans playing real football:

mk7eYvE.gif

Muricans interacting socially:

isFEpCP.gif

Melchiah

A friend of mine just shared this to me on FB:
8nhJMv3.jpg

Apparently we Finns look like Norwegians, and looks like I've become a part of a meme.

G.O.O.

since when did so many of you people have real faces?
My normal profile pic is also my real face

if you see it while scrolling, you have been visited by the disembodied head of G.O.O.

funny posts and recognition will come to you, but only if you comment "everyone is a winner" on my posts

tumblr_o0jsfcy0xx1qep5zro1_500.jpg

komplanen

this is a fucking lame title tbqh (to be quite honest)

when did we decide this?

Imho (in my humble opinion) it's not just lame but really fucking bad. Thank Heaven's the OP asked earlier for us to come up with a replacement. Now if only I could come up with something instead of just bitching about it, I'd be of some help but, alas, I can't.

this is a fucking lame title tbqh (to be quite honest)

when did we decide this?

We did not.

Imho (in my humble opinion) it's not just lame but really fucking bad. Thank Heaven's the OP asked earlier for us to come up with a replacement. Now if only I could come up with something instead of just bitching about it, I'd be of some help but, alas, I can't.

Like I said, we wouldn't have this problem if you didn't fuck up in the first place! And the only reason you fucked up ('cos I got faith in your ability to make dope threads) is because you rushed it. You did the Youtube equivalent of commenting 'first' on a new video. There were a lot of popular titles in the previous thread, would have taken you maybe 2 minutes to grab a favourable one. Anyway, what's done is done. If a mod complies we might be able to salvage the OT just yet...

Uber needs all the support he can get. Poor doge.

1hbqrIW.jpg

Everything changed when I was Junior'd :( Speaking of which...

Pics that make you laugh |OT8| Get Komplanen juniored

Give his member status to me!

Pro

Yeah what does Imgur even have to do with OT7? You gotta use the most popular theme from OT7 in the title. Pics that make you laugh |OT8| Now with 69% more JIF Size

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom