• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT8| Now with 69% more Imgur

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theecliff

Banned
some-dank-memes-for-the-weekend-30-photos-14.jpg

poor bam margera 😢

I don't know if this is an insult or not, but I like pineapple on top of a pizza and I like posting doggers. Only a couple more pages until OT9 and I can post them again :-3

an Insult ?
FYI, i LOOOOOVE pineapple on pizza, but i know how many gaffers cringe at the mere thought of it, and well, if you don't post big 'ol doggos nor tiny puppers until OT9, that'd be perfectly acceptable.

bchamba

Pics that make you laugh |OT8| ***PotT Nominees**

Übermatik;200118996 said:

r7L6vdz.jpg

Up4GmeB.jpg

2j0Wp31.jpg

sCsoUph.jpg

I haven't seen this scene yet and I don't know how anyone would consider that to be spoilers but people are sensitive so heh

Sometimes you catch a meme deep into its lifespan and have no sense of its origin, and wonder if it was ever funny. But with Dat Boi I have no such worries. I don't need to see the original to know it was weak.

Please note the following two PotT nominations were made by the poster and should probably not be taken into consideration

Übermatik;211258782 said:
tumblr_mp3l0qieVS1s07viho1_500.gif

Nominated for PotT.

Übermatik;211275894 said:
XP88wTs.gif

Nominated for PotT.
You're the cabbage. Fuck you.

mhh i got lucky. paying 19 dollars a month for 3 gig of data and rest without limit. but i alway buy my phones separate. right now it is an moto x play cause of the nice cam and big battery. maybe going the huawei or one plus route in 2 years

Übermatik;218488232 said:

G.O.O.'s post below was nominated in response to Uber continuing to nominate his own posts

you can't do that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom