• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT| Memes Galore

DD

uAV3DB2.png

You can poop safely here.

4NIE6Tn.gif

If you want to see other people's poop, follow one of these links:

Pics that make you laugh |OT8| Now with 69% more Imgur
Pics that make you laugh |OT7| Dank Mr Skeltal
Pics that make you laugh |OT6| r u havin a giggle ther m8?
Pics that make you laugh |OT5| Origins
Pics that make you laugh |OT4| Aw yiss. Motha. F*ckin. Reposts.
Pics that make you laugh |OT3| Feels whenever, clever jokes never, best friends 4ever
Pics that make you laugh |OT2| It's a Dirty Job But Someone's Gotta Do It
Pics that make you laugh |OT| Pic Harder

fPAu7cb.gif

These are the people with the biggest poops. Point your finger at them and laugh.

wOUzaLq.png

RULES

1 – Don’t complain about specific posts or posters being shit / unfunny, except if he’s called komplanen.
2 – This thread is shit / unfunny. Talk with FortuneFaded if you’re confused, or deal with it.
3 – No explicit violence or nudity is allowed, except in case of hot Asian girls called Panda Pedinte.
4 – Don’t be a jerk and don’t post gross stuff. G.O.Os are allowed, tho
, but Lilith is not.
5 – Melchs is not that scary. You can pet him. :3
Avixph is dangerous, tho.
6 – Cliff is fine. Don’t worry about the way he looks, and DON’T LET HIM GET CLOSE TO THE WATER! He'll eat a certain frog.

Have fun!

aGjYQJV3_700wa_0.gif

PotT |OT8|

SJRB

Gold Member
Komplanen you fucking weirdo, those stats are abnormal.

do you even play videogames bro?

Switch Back 9

a lot of my threads involve me fucking up somehow. Perhaps I'm a moron?
You guys better not get sent back to community. I like participating in these threads but after getting sent down to the minor leagues it got super inside-jokey with like 5, maybe 6 posters doing all the talking.

El Odio

Banned
A new OT? Is this how longtime lurkers can try to weasel their way into the "cool" crowd?
Probably not.
99Hgl7j.jpg

I'm going to cement myself in history here on the first page. The page that I'm sure I'm not the only one to avoid due to a shit load of images.
JWCahAf61Z43e.gif

Top Bottom