• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT| Memes Galore

FCAYobpXsAMM1RL

mortal

Gold Member
Think it through, perhaps you'll see the irony of what he's saying to that child.
Nah I think you're taking a jokey video too personally. Which is an odd reaction to have tbh.
He's talking about how weird the kid's hair looks and how sad the kid apparently looks.
That's literally it lol

Last edited:

GeekyDad

Nah I think you're taking a jokey video too personally. Which is an odd reaction to have tbh.
He's talking about how weird the kid's hair looks and how sad the kid apparently looks.
That's literally it lol
I could be wrong, but judging by the child's appearance, he looks to be from a family of Hasidic Jews. The kid is likely not making that "sad" face because of his hair, but because two grown men are harassing him about his appearance. He might not even understand what they're saying, being merely afraid of two strange men coming up to him on the street.

So, they're shitting on his family's culture, scaring the kid, making fun of his appearance... Nah, I'm going to take offense. Laugh all you like, though. That's what the thread is for. ;)

Tschumi

Are you sure it’s regular ? I mean with a name like house of tail it’s gotta be at least some kind of bachelor only apartment complex 😂
all i know is one of my business ideas is nixxed cuz i'll be fucked if i'll pay them royalties :messenger_tears_of_joy:

EDIT: another funny thing is that the characters say "mezon do teiru" so like it's a bit brazillian so that's even more kinky

Last edited:
Top Bottom