• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT| Memes Galore

Con-Z-epT

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!
dog.png
Had to read twice but fuck me is this crazy.... :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Last edited:
As a car guy I'm struggling to see what's so funny about this.
Apologies if nobody else chuckled at it.

I didn't find the guy being a car guy funny. It's just the situation of him eating chips as he admires his car. It made me chuckle in a good way to see him so happy about it.

Again, sorry if it wasn't that good of a post. Hard to know what everybody else will find funny on here.

Ionian

Took acid once when doing a night shift in an extremely busy shop in the city centre.

All was fine until people started showing up with their hands bleeding and I was asking them if they needed a plaster or bandage. Confused the fuck out of them, I was tripping balls.

Got so bad I couldn't remember prices so was selling things like cigarettes for 20 pence, a lot of happy customers. My supervisor who I gave one as well was in a ball upstairs crying and the security guard blocked me when I said I needed some fresh air (He knew I'd flee).

Longest night of my life. I'd love to do it again but not when working. Funny thing is the owner micro-managed the place and didn't notice a thing.

Last edited:

Cyberpunkd

Gold Member
I need to look into that 😁
Please do, I have kids. It takes me 10 minutes to go online each week, put all the favorited essentials in the cart + add a few extra things. Set the delivery time, pay, you're done. Every single time I am passing people in front of supermarket I'm like:

Shocked Oh My God GIF

Last edited:
Top Bottom