• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT| Memes Galore

Ionian

9tCRd-pRxTogPRpfavkFcuXJRdgdzBh7Ezv0HA2tX_c.jpg
Supermacs is also dire food. Popular for people who don't live in the capital. The Major one here is right beside the bus stop for people from the country leaving or entering. None of it is fresh, it is truly awful.

You need to be drunk to enjoy it, it's why their locations are beside pubs. Get a Tesco meal deal and you'd have a better time.

Jesus I have a great idea, microwave on the back of a bike powered by a gyro. Flag me down I'll heat your meal for a price. Have the city swarming with not only healthy cyclists but profitable green energy.

Fuz

Banned
Supermacs is also dire food. Popular for people who don't live in the capital. The Major one here is right beside the bus stop for people from the country leaving or entering. None of it is fresh, it is truly awful.

You need to be drunk to enjoy it, it's why their locations are beside pubs. Get a Tesco meal deal and you'd have a better time.

Jesus I have a great idea, microwave on the back of a bike powered by a gyro. Flag me down I'll heat your meal for a price. Have the city swarming with not only healthy cyclists but profitable green energy.

I googled them and

Supermacs-fast-food-irish-post.jpg

Even in their promotional pictures the meat in the burger sandwich is paper thin :messenger_tears_of_joy:

And the dressing on the fries looks like a fucking disgusting pairing.

By the way, we have a McPuddu in my city ("Puddu" is a common last name in Sardinia, and "pudda" means chicken). They also won a lawsuit against McDonald's.
McPuddu.jpg

Last edited:

Ionian

I googled them and

Supermacs-fast-food-irish-post.jpg

Even in their promotional pictures the meat in the burger sandwich is paper thin :messenger_tears_of_joy:

And the dressing on the fries looks like a fucking disgusting pairing.

Even that pic is generous, imagine that but someone sat on it. It's revolting stuff.

Even better, the junkies outside. Really makes the experience.

(Think the BK beside it, or there. found some hash on the ground in a cubicle, happy days!) Dude must have passed out from flavour and dropped his stash. On a piss-ridden floor. Places are disgusting.

Last edited:

Saber

Gold Member

This and what Fuz Fuz posted only makes the case worse imo. Mcdonalds picking fight with harmless small fries just to lose is the finest example of being the lord of all retards.

Last edited:

Ionian

This and what Fuz Fuz posted only makes the case worse imo. Mcdonalds picking fight with harmless small fries just to lose is the finest example of being the lord of all retards.

McDonalds and BK get the job done. Theirs is another story altogether. It's a shock to the system.

dr_octagon

Banned
US does the best comedy roasts, it depends on the format. Snoop Dogg joking about Donald Trump was tremendous. UK roasts are usually a variant of 'you look like a pedo, your dad died of aids, you are special needs' and not as funny.

The Office is an outlier and works well because it didn't replicate everything and Steve Carell made the show successful. Silicon Valley is great.

The writers for the Big Bang Theory are due to be tried in the Hague for crimes against humanity.

Last edited:

NeoIkaruGAF

Gold Member
Had the mother of my then missus, go up the fields with us. Fuckers (cows) stampeded. Cows are stupid and can kill, massive bulk. Even one would be a small truck running at you.

Then I have the goat story, but that's for another day ...
Only reason you don’t have a tag must be the mods would kill each other fighting over the one to choose. You seem to have had one heck of a life thus far.

Facism

Had the mother of my then missus, go up the fields with us. Fuckers (cows) stampeded. Cows are stupid and can kill, massive bulk. Even one would be a small truck running at you.

Then I have the goat story, but that's for another day ...

we were on a bridle path that went through a field full of cows. thought they were the moo-moo milking kind, but no all males. Charged us halfway down the path. Managed to get to the gate and over with the bikes before we got mashed out.

Hope those fuckers went into shitty supermarket burgers.

Con-Z-epT

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!
legit like a minute and a half lol. i had to walk away and get coffee, then come back. sit back down. stare at it for another 15 seconds, and then i got it. holy shit i was cry laughing at one point because i couldnt unsee the horrifying deformed dog face i originally saw and i knew that couldnt be right

cant even unsee the correct picture now
I still just see the abomination. :messenger_tears_of_joy: I wonder how long my brain will need to figure it out.

Kev Kev

I still just see the abomination. :messenger_tears_of_joy: I wonder how long my brain will need to figure it out.
here ill explain it so you can see it, but i will spoiler it in case you want to figure it out on your own...

so, yes it is a dog, and the dog is craning its neck around backwards looking over its right shoulder. its lying on a bed as far as i can tell. the hollow socket on the right that looks like a missing eyeball is actually its nose. you can see his mouth just to the right of that nose. and rthen of course the two dots on the left are his eyes, and the ear is hanging just off to the side of that

Con-Z-epT

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!
here ill explain it so you can see it, but i will spoiler it in case you want to figure it out on your own...

so, yes it is a dog, and the dog is craning its neck around backwards looking over its right shoulder. its lying on a bed as far as i can tell. the hollow socket on the right that looks like a missing eyeball is actually its nose. you can see his mouth just to the right of that nose. and rthen of course the two dots on the left are his eyes, and the ear is hanging just off to the side of that
Thanks, now i got it but just when i cover his mouth and nose. As sone as i look at the whole picture the lines start to blur again. :messenger_grinning_sweat: So confusing!

Dr.Morris79

Gold Member
legit like a minute and a half lol. i had to walk away and get coffee, then come back. sit back down. stare at it for another 15 seconds, and then i got it. holy shit i was cry laughing at one point because i couldnt unsee the horrifying deformed dog face i originally saw and i knew that couldnt be right

cant even unsee the correct picture now
I cant unsee The Thing personally..

lehYUvb.jpg

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE

Thank you for explaining that

Top Bottom