• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT| Memes Galore

RvYulz5.jpg

poodaddy

Nah it's true. Fuck those fucking states. Over priced garbage piles of mentally defective sex pest deranged fucking weirdos who have their heads collectively lodged up their own asses and absolutely love it as they get a better wiff of their all natural organic gluten free locally sourced farm raised fair trade keto paleo patchouli scented fantasy bullshit Narnia world where they can identify as a Middle Earth toad on Tuesdays and fuck each other in the asses dressed like ponies and werewolves on Thursdays.

Speaking as a Washingtonian for the past twelve years, Floridian before that and Tennessean before that. But hey....just kidding and all that....I guess.

Durien

Same man lol. We're a dumpster fire of a state and Seattle is the new LA, a complete cesspool of stupidity. I'm moving to Maine in T minus 13 days though so uh, won't be a Washingtonian much longer thank fuck. The danger hairs can have this sinking ship.
You can sell your house here and buy half of Maine when you get there. Seriously, this place is becoming alarming unsustainable. Good luck with your move :)

I would look at moving if I wouldn't have to uproot a family and swap schools for the kids. My brother just sold his house in Redmond for an Oh my God amount and he and his wife moved to Idaho. When people hear he is from washington, they're suspicious. But when he tells them, "we're escaping the crazies" they warm up to them lol.

Mistake

i dunno man, the vaccinated tend to get the shot and get on with life, the unvaccinated are the ones that wont fuck up, arrange protests, look like twats and constantly argue how beetle piss or some other snakeoil from some discredited doc can cure it
For the time I tried online dating, vaxxed profiles were the most obnoxious. Haven’t seen your angle around where I am. Live and let live, and post more memes
ME4kBrR.jpg

Last edited:

poodaddy

You can sell your house here and buy half of Maine when you get there. Seriously, this place is becoming alarming unsustainable. Good luck with your move :)

I would look at moving if I wouldn't have to uproot a family and swap schools for the kids. My brother just sold his house in Redmond for an Oh my God amount and he and his wife moved to Idaho. When people hear he is from washington, they're suspicious. But when he tells them, "we're escaping the crazies" they warm up to them lol.
Yup, that's exactly what we're doing. We're getting 300 hundred thousand profit on our duplex, and we're pulling that rip chord baby. I have a ten year old daughter, but she's as excited about the move as I am. She's as done with the crime and nut cases here as I am, thank goodness for her as I wouldn't make the move if I thought she'd be unhappy but she's a trooper man, she's my wingman. We're buying a gorgeous turn key home outright in a town of 7000 people lol. I'm beyond stoked. I hope you guys manage to escape this nutty state at some point brother, and much love to you and yours my friend. Stay safe here, as the crime rates are getting pretty fucking nuts around here, (Tacoma area), don't know if they're as bad where you are, but I can't deal with them anymore.

MastAndo

Gold Member
FoF_Cover1%20(1).png

More like the future of fitness whole cake in your mouth.
It boggles my mind how we live in a time where everyone is particularly concerned about the well being of others, yet even with the medically established ties between obesity and poor health, this is still OK. It's crazy how the line is drawn there in telling people how to live, despite being a huge (no pun intended) issue.

Anyway, back to the pictures.

Loope

i dunno man, the vaccinated tend to get the shot and get on with life, the unvaccinated are the ones that wont fuck up, arrange protests, look like twats and constantly argue how beetle piss or some other snakeoil from some discredited doc can cure it
Indeed, i was looking at the picture and thinking : "that's not true at all". In our company only one guy refused vaccination, nobody said anything, he is the one going around telling the benefits (??) of not taking the vaccine. Kind like an atheist is more annoying that religious people.

Top Bottom