• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT| Memes Galore

Con-Z-epT

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!
8R2xDbx.jpg
Disgusted Ew GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

poodaddy

Dude that can hurt so fucking bad. Ever bent your shit shoving it back in? It's fucking nightmarish! I once had my wife fuckin crush my guy when she was riding reverse cowgirl and she got up a lil too high, my dude slipped out and she came down and bent my guy hard.

I don't mind telling you, the session was over and I was trying to hold back tears. Not my finest moment lads, not at all.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
I was expecting Eva Longoria at first. Still seems like a nice catch, even if it's not her.

Dude that can hurt so fucking bad. Ever bent your shit shoving it back in? It's fucking nightmarish! I once had my wife fuckin crush my guy when she was riding reverse cowgirl and she got up a lil too high, my dude slipped out and she came down and bent my guy hard.

I don't mind telling you, the session was over and I was trying to hold back tears. Not my finest moment lads, not at all.

Trunx81

Did you know that you can break it as well? Don’t go to Wikipedia and read about Penile Fracture.

(Although the shark looks more like “TFW you already nutted but she said that you should keep on going”)

poodaddy

Did you know that you can break it as well? Don’t go to Wikipedia and read about Penile Fracture.

(Although the shark looks more like “TFW you already nutted but she said that you should keep on going”)
Jesus. I thought it was just a muscle, I figured it can tear but I didn't know it could fracture. Terrifying stuff. It's weird how one of the most blissful activities can lead to so much pain.

Top Bottom