• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT| Memes Galore

Banned
p1x7j4lnapga1.jpg

Dr.Morris79

Gold Member
Meanwhile back in the day

WPz7SiO.jpg

Yeah uncle Walt was quite the persona.

There's quite a bit of interesting content regarding the early disney movies when looking at those with a knowing of occult and esoteric symbolism. *Cough, ahem, pardon my detour.
At this point it's pretty safe to say that Disney is an arm of the CCP looking to knacker America however it can. Just look at their content, jesus :messenger_tears_of_joy:

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Dude that can hurt so fucking bad. Ever bent your shit shoving it back in? It's fucking nightmarish! I once had my wife fuckin crush my guy when she was riding reverse cowgirl and she got up a lil too high, my dude slipped out and she came down and bent my guy hard.

I don't mind telling you, the session was over and I was trying to hold back tears. Not my finest moment lads, not at all.

Eager beaver pains his meater.

I tried.

I've been there.

Dog Food GIF

Dr.Morris79

Gold Member
Happend in my home town yesterday..

we really are on the front seat to total societal collapse..

This is a busy shop full of sweet old grannies and someone took a heafty steamer, right in the middle

Fuck me :messenger_tears_of_joy:

I said to stick up the CCTV asap.

Last edited:

Dr. Claus

Vincit qui se vincit
Happend in my home town yesterday..

we really are on the front seat to total societal collapse..

HvhYquG.jpg

This is a busy shop full of sweet old grannies and someone took a heafty steamer, right in the middle

Fuck me :messenger_tears_of_joy:

I said to stick up the CCTV asap.

Happens more often than you think. Mentally ill people, pissed off mentally deranged people, homeless people - they will just randomly shit on in the store and leave it where it falls.

Last edited:

Trunx81

Happens more often than you think. Mentally ill people, pissed off mentally deranged people, homeless people - they will just randomly shit on in the store and leave it where it falls.
Friend of mine works in luxury hotels. You don´t know sh*t about what people do inside of wardrobes. Maybe they think it disappears to Narnia.

Dr. Claus

Vincit qui se vincit
Friend of mine works in luxury hotels. You don´t know sh*t about what people do inside of wardrobes. Maybe they think it disappears to Narnia.

It is so damn baffling. Like I enjoy dark, confined spaces like Bocchi - but christ they aren't toilets.

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Is Skeletor a living skeleton in a muscle suit

Offtopic but when the store that was my ups pick up place transformed into a casual nerd store with lots of those pop head things and retro stuff toys. I saw a skelator AF and I must admit; there was and inner voice screaming at me BUY IT

Top Bottom