• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT| Memes Galore

GreenAlien

So, in Wuppertal, Germany.. they build a suspension Railway in 1901..
Wuppertaler_Schwebebahn_1913.jpg

One time someone had the glorious idea to use it to transport an elephant.

weil-die-mitgereisten-reporter.jpg

ReBurn

Gold Member
It's funny because it's actually true.

One time I caused that subreddit's top white dude mod to melt down in a Slack chat. I told him he was one of the most racist people on reddit because he was a white dude forcing black people to prove they are black to be able to post in subreddits about black culture. At the time the mods there made people send pictures of their skin with their reddit username included to prove they were black before they would be allowed to comment on certain posts, unironically thinking they were using their white privilege to help uplift and protect people. He did not like the implication that a white dude gatekeeping black people in regard to black culture could make him racist. He tried to get me banned from the Slack over it and when that didn't work he banned me from all of the subreddits he moderated at the time.

Deleting my reddit account was the best thing I ever did for my mental health.

Mistake

It's funny because it's actually true.

One time I caused that subreddit's top white dude mod to melt down in a Slack chat. I told him he was one of the most racist people on reddit because he was a white dude forcing black people to prove they are black to be able to post in subreddits about black culture. At the time the mods there made people send pictures of their skin with their reddit username included to prove they were black before they would be allowed to comment on certain posts, unironically thinking they were using their white privilege to help uplift and protect people. He did not like the implication that a white dude gatekeeping black people in regard to black culture could make him racist. He tried to get me banned from the Slack over it and when that didn't work he banned me from all of the subreddits he moderated at the time.

Deleting my reddit account was the best thing I ever did for my mental health.
I found a telegram channel once full of white supremacists that asked for a “skin check” upon entry. Noped right out after a good trolling

Top Bottom