• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT| Memes Galore

edzwq1f2e4z71.jpg

Ionian

The 'S' starting on either a water mains or sewerage grid makes it even funnier.

Had nappies thrown and sanitary towels thrown into my front garden. Didn't even live there, was so random. Some people are and will always be just scum. Picking them up and realising what they were and had been used, was disgusting. Then again had a neighbour acuse me of spying on him with a drone. Told him it was aliens. Don't have one and wasn't living there.

Last edited:

GymWolf

It does sound like conversations I’ve had with offshore call centres to be fair.
Yeah most of the time is strange like you would expect, but sometimes the answers are too passive-aggressive human like, like the guy constantly roasting the chick...

Also why the woman has an indian accent?!

Last edited:

Banned

"in fact I once had a romantic rendezvous with your biological mother, in which fellatio was performed forthwith and without explanation. The encounter lasted several hours and many unspeakable acts were implemented. I paid her for her services and no subsequent contact, either verbally or physically has been made"

:pie_roffles::pie_roffles:

Cyberpunkd

Gold Member
I still can't believe that this is real.
I don't see how i can be - it slopes downward so it has to be an evacuation pipe, not a supply one, but it's way too small for an evacuation one. If it's the supply one unless it has insane water pressure each household is basically getting drips each time they open a faucet.

Con-Z-epT

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!
I don't see how i can be - it slopes downward so it has to be an evacuation pipe, not a supply one, but it's way too small for an evacuation one. If it's the supply one unless it has insane water pressure each household is basically getting drips each time they open a faucet.
You can tell that nobody gave a single thought about anything there, let alone about the diameter of a pipe. :messenger_grinning_sweat:

Top Bottom