• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT| Memes Galore

GymWolf

Who is she again? Dont get the reference. Also @Peggies I'm no creeper.. So my mum tells me

mad men smoking GIF
She is a gaf fetish, never understood why.

GymWolf

Hopefully gym bros will not be as superficial

NZtkFwy.jpg
Depends if you search for an adventure or something stable.

Since i don't believe in marriage i'm kinda happy to live in a city like this, i just need to maintain a decent body and a decent job (and my natural cutie face :lollipop_grinning_sweat: ) to score.

I guess it could sound bad for god fearing men with a family and childrens but it is what it is, they probably don't even need to train or get out of the house to fuck someone and i can respect that life choice🕺

Ionian

I think depends on where you live and what women you flirt with.

For example my city is very superficial, if you wear a good dress and have a decent body and a decent car, it's pretty easy to score in a discopub or discotheque.

I know this sound like every city in the world, but mine is especially like this.

The women of Catania are exceptionally beautiful creatures. Well the ones I met anyway, they (mostly) all went to the gym. The men too but I'm not into men. So I'm jealous of your location. ;)

Last edited:

GymWolf

The women of Catania are exceptionally beautiful creatures. Well the ones I met anyway, they (mostly) all went to the gym. The men too but I'm not into men. So I'm jealous of your location. ;)
Yeah, not to brag, but catania and sardegna have the most beatiful italian women.

Alebrije

I hate to be that guy but he's clearly holding the vine with his feet.
I hate to be that guy but by physics and gravity forces you need a 3rd point to hold you in order to avoid going down...that is because you are not holding the vine on with your arms but with your feet.. the 3rs point becomes more critical if you are balancing on the vine and supercritical if you are carring someone with your arms since his/her weight will pull you down due to gravital forces

Top Bottom