• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT| Memes Galore

Putonahappyface

Gold Member
sX3cTQs.jpg
AsrJKba.jpg
xARoXrl.jpg
r38IlbY.jpg
Jy6OD4r.jpg
28tSQQi.jpg
Bm0zVJz.jpg

Kilau

Gold Member
2 in Florida

one of my bosses goes there all the time..
Oh I know lol, I drove by both of them over Christmas break. Just saying the one in the meme is in Texas. It was changed to Florida for some reason.

TransTrender

Gold Member
Okay now this is almost as good as the man/goat pic. I laughed way more at this but it's the principal

Btw what does the added Sudo means?

I believe he's trying again, like when a doctor tries to resuscitate.
Basically it didn't work the first time so he's trying again but using the 'sudo' or 'superuser do' to try it with higher security level and higher access privileges in a hope that it will work.
It's kind of a hack move because you'll know if you already have those privileges if you're running a terminal but also active/running code would never try to invoke that command since a secure system would never have it running on privileged processes.

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I believe he's trying again, like when a doctor tries to resuscitate.
Yes I got that far but sudo didn't mean anything to me!
Basically it didn't work the first time so he's trying again but using the 'sudo' or 'superuser do' to try it with higher security level and higher access privileges in a hope that it will work.
It's kind of a hack move because you'll know if you already have those privileges if you're running a terminal but also active/running code would never try to invoke that command since a secure system would never have it running on privileged processes.
Ahh superuser do... thanks..

So I guess in doing that it's making another "joke" on top

Last edited:
Top Bottom