• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT| Memes Galore

GymWolf

278845122-10224769743225134-594051006375430093-n.jpg

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I used to be like that from childhood till a couple years ago. I just realized they're there to help me. Most of the time they dont know what the fuck they should answer.

Feels good man

Fair is fair. Those jitters are always mildy present even nowadays

Cyberpunkd Cyberpunkd

Unless I order food through telephone instead of a app. That's the worst. I'm very specific and it feels like I'm bothering them..Plus I feel like a pig

Last edited:

Cyberpunkd

Gold Member
Unless I order food through telephone instead of a app. That's the worst. I'm very specific and it feels like I'm bothering them..Plus I feel like a pig
Why do you think you are bothering them? You are considering giving them your money, they will be super happy to talk to you (within reason, some people have batshit requirements lol).

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Why do you think you are bothering them? You are considering giving them your money, they will be super happy to talk to you (within reason, some people have batshit requirements lol).

Mostly because I probably project my own idea of his current state of mind (including his demeanor) in such a way I feel that every deviation I ask and thus put on him will cause him annoyance. And as thus will reflect negatively on my order. I have a very cynical view of people.

Like asking for options or more sauce will only infuriate them

Last edited:
Top Bottom