• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PJ Harvey - Uh Huh Her

Status
Not open for further replies.

sefskillz

shitting in the alley outside your window
So what's everyones thoughts on the new album? I really dig it but I'm still torn on a few tracks (Cat on the Wall chorus..ugh)

B000255LAC.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

drohne

hyperbolically metafictive
it's 9.99 at best buy. i think i'll thither go. don't entirely like the one track i've heard...some minimal percussive dealy, seemed sort of trite, sort of undernourished. but there's no such thing as a bad pj harvey album. no, not even "is this desire."

Suerte

I found it kind of boring, but I could imagine listening to it depending on what kind of mood I was in...

I totally love "Who the Fuck". I haven't listened to the rest of the album because I'm sick of fucking spoiling myself on albums I plan to buy anyway.

So yeah, can't wait until Tuesday.

I'm a big fan of the whole "FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK -- YOU!" thing. Sorry, I find that cute and clever. And I love her.

The albums really growing on me. It definitely has a 'Is This Desire?' vibe.

I'm kinda pissed that I bought the import (UK) version for the extra track 'Seagulls', which turned out to be about a minute of... yes... seagulls chirping. :(

Doth Togo

ROFL.

I was going to pay $25 on eBay for the album. Bid on it and all...but someone got it out from under me. Now...LOL, joke's on them.

Thanks for letting me know about the "Seagulls" track being ...for the birds.

Am waiting to rock on June 8th.

Doth Togo said:
Thanks for letting me know about the "Seagulls" track being ...for the birds.
Am waiting to rock on June 8th.

Heh, no problem. I was really hoping it was going to be a good song like "This Wicked Tongue" which was on the UK "Stories from the City..". Oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom