• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playing patty cake in proximity of parents (not actual patty cake)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Patty cake = sexual activity

This refers to any type of fooling around (from actual sex, to groping, even just footsie or literal patty cake) with someone while visiting your/their parents, or with parents visiting you. It has to be in the same house. Either in another room, or in the same room.

Who here has done this and to what degree are you comfortable with it? I was looking through an old thread of mine and saw this story from a GAFer:

Im going to be honest:

I once received a HJ under a blanket from a girl who I considered a friend in front of her whole family while watching a movie. It was very down low though, so obviously no one knew. We never really talked about it after, and some months later we stopped talking.

Would you be okay with wankin someone off under a blanket in front of your parents?

My parents are pretty much a turn off for me. I don't hate them, and between my mom, dad and I, we all know we have sex. Hoewever, outside of life-advice given to me growing up, we've had a silent agreement to not remind each other about it and it's worked out okay. And I wouldn't want anyone giving me a tug while their family is around, no matter how discreet. Even looking past to possible problems that could cause, it's just like... can't it wait? is lack of restraint a turn on?

potam

Banned
We did it a few times around ~1-3 AM in her parents' house. They were asleep right down the hall, and she wasn't very quiet. But, she convinced me her parents were practically deaf, so I went with it. And then once during the day when her parents were downstairs. I had to stop her half way through and have her lock the door.

I'd never risk it in the same room though.

saunderez

Hadn't seen my girlfriend for a while as I'd moved for work and went home for my 21st birthday party. House full of relatives and other guests the night before the party, we all have a few drinks and I have a few more. Somehow I convinced my girlfriend to do it so we went at it and I thought we were pretty quiet.

Next morning everyone is up for bacon and eggs for breakfast, I crawl out of bed and the first thing Mum loudly proclaimed was

"We all know what you and *girlfriend* got up to last night"

The joys of my parents embarrassing the shit out of me.

So yeah I did it, I thought it was a good idea at the time, one of the most embarrassing moments of my life, would not do again.

kess

6feda-roger-rabbit-pattycake-o.gif

casnix

Her parents were eating dinner while she was riding me on the front porch. All that was between us was a kitchen window. Luckily it was somewhat dark outside.

IISANDERII

We visited her parents place and stayed in her old room. For some reason it had 2 twin beds in it and insisted we each sleep on one separately because I wanted to be respectful towards her parents.
But she had no interest in that and hours were spent chasing me from one bed to another. Each time I would wake up to her playing with my cock or sucking it. Never had I been so angry about getting a blowjob in my life.

In high school this would never happen at my house, always at hers. When I got to college it didn't matter anymore.

It's not like there were any explicit rules against it, it's more that I was sharing a room with my brother until halfway through my junior year so I was very much not going to try anything.

We moved and then I had my own room but just out of habit it didn't really change. My parents didn't really like the girl anyway so I wasn't going to compound any awkwardness that way.

Then I broke up with that girl during college and subsequently my parents could not give less of a shit what I do when I've brought girlfriends home to visit.

S-Wind

With one of my exes, with whom I had sex with at her parents' place while many times (she was still living at home in her parent's 2-bedroom apartment back then), after about 3 years together her mom hands me a spare set of keys for convenience and straight up tells me to feel free to sleep over as often as I want and that it's perfectly OK for us to have sex there - no issue at all.

For the record: We are all of Asian descent.

We visited her parents place and stayed in her old room. For some reason it had 2 twin beds in it and insisted we each sleep on one separately because I wanted to be respectful towards her parents.
But she had no interest in that and hours were spent chasing me from one bed to another. Each time I would wake up to her playing with my cock or sucking it. Never had I been so angry about getting a blowjob in my life.

You got fucked up priorities.

What if her parents were totally OK with you guys having sex there - hell! what if they expected you guys to have sex?

I'm starting to suspect there may be a difference between USA-GAF and Non-USA-GAF when it comes to this issue.

USA-GAF, being a product of sexually repressed.fucked up American culture is more likely to think that having sex with your boyfriend/girlfriend in a separate room at parents' place is bad

Non-USA-GAF sees less of a problem with it. If anything, the parents would be surprised (disappointed?) if there wasn't any sex happening.

shuri

Banned
When I was a kid, I didn't see it either.

When I watched it four or five years ago, I was both horrified and in laughter. :lol

.. I still don't get it the reference. I assume it's some sort of reference to a slang word for sex? I always assumed it was a kid friendly way of 'cheating', aka Roger Rabbit's girlfriend is 'flirting' with someone else.

One time I was watching Elle Enchanted with a chick and her little brother and sister in the room. That turned into a full on groping session.

I don't think we were careful enough though. After the movie the brother gave me a look of disgust after, like I'm some sort of scumbag.

AlexMogil

Used to fingerbang my gf under a blanket in the back set of her parents' car.

With them in it.

While they were driving.

Her dad was my calculus teacher.

Quackula

My girlfriend's mom lives with us.

We do things all the time.

I'm sure she knows, I doubt she cares.

She's pretty cool.

What if her parents were totally OK with you guys having sex there - hell! what if they expected you guys to have sex?

What if they weren't/didn't? are you okay with taking that risk? And if you are, does that mean the nameless GAFer you quoted should be okay with it too?

.. I still don't get it the reference. I assume it's some sort of reference to a slang word for sex? I always assumed it was a kid friendly way of 'cheating', aka Roger Rabbit's girlfriend is 'flirting' with someone else.

"Patty cake" may never have been used as a euphemism for sex, but it works in Who Framed Roger Rabbit? because it sounds like something that would be used as 40s slang; something that when taken literally is innocent, but in the context, it obviously refers to something more adult. It's funny in the movie because you expect the photos to be sexual in nature because of that comment and Roger's reaction, but it's revealed Jessica was literally playing patty cake with someone else. Since the toon world seems to have different rules/laws of physics, it could be that patty cake is a really serious activity, though it also kind of pokes fun at jealously in relationships over insignificant actions.

IISANDERII

With one of my exes, with whom I had selea at her parents' place while many times (she was still living at home in her parent's 2-bedroom apartment back then), after about 3 years together her mom hands me a spare set of keys for convenience and straight up tells me to feel free to sleep over as often as I want and that it's perfectly OK for us to have sex there - no issue at all.

For the record: We are all of Asian descent.

You got fucked up priorities.

I'm starting to suspect there may be a difference between USA-GAF and Non-USA-GAF when it comes to this issue.

USA-GAF, being a product of sexually repressed.fucked up American culture is more likely to think that having sex with your boyfriend/girlfriend in a separate room at parents' place is bad

Non-USA-GAF sees less of a problem with it. If anything, the parents would be surprised (disappointed?) if there wasn't any sex happening.
It was the first time I met her family and they're from a small town and didn't want to leave a sex maniac impression. Besides, we had sex every single day and so that she couldn't control herself for one or two days was ridiculous.

It would be a very different story if we were living with her parents though.

We've had sex many times at her parents in her room and sometimes her brother has been sitting on his PC outside almost right next to the door. Sometimes her mother or father has come into the house during our moments and been walking right outside the door. I think her brother probably hasn't heard anything because he's been using a headset anyway, but her mother and father probably have heard it a couple of times. I think that's part of the reason why they changed her room to upstairs.

Other than that we've got each other very aroused in their living room while someone has been in the kitchen, but every time I've been very cautious about it. Would never do anything real while her parents or brother is in the same room.

At my parents I wouldn't even consider it at all.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.

Just imaging that is fucking hilarious

"Woman let me sleep, NO!, don't put your mouth there!, we in yo' parents house"

"Leave me be!, stay on your side of the bed! *Boundaries*"

Once, in the room right next to my parent's bedroom. I felt pretty weird about it, but they were probably asleep so I went with it.

Gallbaro

Banned
Thought her parents out. Some moaning and loud bed creaking and then, knock, knock, knock...

I have not heard a moan in 7 years...

Jayof9s

Way too often back in high school and then a bit during college when I'd visit home or my girlfriend's home.

Never in the same room as anyone's parents but definitely in the same house.

JetBlackPanda

Gold Member
I lost my virginity to my wife on my dads birthday like a year before we got married. Now that I think about it. Every time my dad visits things get crazy in bed.

huh.

DigitalOp

Banned
I still at my parent's house until my girl finishes school and we get our own place.

So whenever she comes here, she seduces me to fuck her in my room. I always go with it but sometimes its crazy awkward because I have to close my door a bit, and we have to be silent.

It makes me feel like we're kids sneaking around ( I guess we are) but the urge is to strong sometimes and we have nowhere to go...

I guess I just wanted to share..

Edit: But there was this funnnyyyy ass time she gave me head at her house and I got this spidey sense and finished like 1 min before her brother came home.... Wow that was a close one)

badblue

Back in the day I visited a girl and spent the night. Early one morning she woke me up in The room I sleeping in and ended up riding me while her parents slept in the next room over... Until her mom walked in on us, and the girl started to tickle me to play it off as her tickling me awake. She was wearing a long night shift so her mom couldn't see that I was balls deep. Her mom wasn't wearing her glasses which probably was a very good thing.

Meesh

The wife and I, along with all the kids, went back to her parents place on Vancouver Island for her mothers funeral. One night, while consoling her we just started making out, which quickly turned into bumping uglies. We desperately tried to be quiet about it...but I'm sure someone heard something...Anyways we got up the next morning and her dad asked how we slept. "I said terrible, hardly any sleep", to which he replied, "yeah, I heard all about it".

Never had grieving pre funeral sex before, hopefully never will again.

Staccat0

Fail out bailed
My friend's little sister used to give me BJs when I would spend the night. She was just a grade below us in HS. It was weird, because we didn't even like each-other or get along, but it seemed liek the thing to do being teenagers. One time I fingered her while she was stiing next to him (in a group of people) watching a movie) looking back... that dude HAD to have known.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom