• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation 2021 Wrap-Up: Your Stats

Reflect on your 2021 gaming achievements with PlayStation 2021 Wrap-Up​

Start off the year with free avatars available for PS5 and PS4 players.

Starting today through February 20, PS4 and PS5 users* can access and share their PlayStation 2021 Wrap-Up report, with stats such as the number of games played, earned Trophies, playtime on PS4 and PS5 titles, and more.

*Users need to have a registered PSN account in their region, be age 18 years or over, have played games on a PS4 or PS5 console for at least 10 hours between January 1, 2021 and December 31, 2021. Users who have not consented to the collection of “Full Data” from their PlayStation 5 system settings, may be unable to participate in the Wrap-Up campaign.

PS Blog Post

If somehow your PS5 data is messed up, check the bolded part.

I'm honestly surprised with my results. I'll post them in a bit.

How did you guys do?

ParaSeoul

CloudFront attempted to establish a connection with the origin, but either the attempt failed or the origin closed the connection. We can't connect to the server for this app or website at this time. There might be too much traffic or a configuration error. Try again later, or contact the app or website owner.

Bartski

Gold Member
n6Wssmt.jpg
aHJMk7J.jpg

903 hours total... :messenger_astonished:

I'd love to see sth similar on the Xbox, as per beat games count I'm at about 50/50

Last edited:

Topher

Gold Member
Getting this loving message:

"UH OH

Something's Wrong

Looks like we had a problem finding some of your data.

PLAYSTATION 2021 Wrap-Up is only available in select locations. Users must also be 18 years or older and have more than 10 gameplay hours on PS4 and / or PS5 in 2021."

Pretty sure I have more than 10 gameplay hours considering I earned 6 Platinum Trophies this year.

Last edited:

R6Rider

Gold Member
Total Hours = 1400
800 Hours = PS5 Titles / 600 Hours = PS4 Titles
800 Hours Locally / 600 Hours Online

85 Games Played

Top Games Played by Hours
  1. Rainbow 6 Siege = 427
  2. Battlefield V = 152
  3. Hitman 3 = 120
  4. Battlefield 2042 = 100
  5. Battlefield 4 = 70
680 Trophies earned

Last edited:

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
42 hours across 3 games. :messenger_tears_of_joy:

That's what WoW and PC Game Pass will do to you. Returnal, Ratchet, Resi, that's it.

Markio128

My stats:

837 Hours in total

87% of Your Total Playtime was on PS5 titles

13% of Your Total Playtime was on PS4 Titles

835 Hours Played Locally
100%
315 Total Days Played

2 Hours Played Online
0%

Lol. And that’s how much COD going to Xbox affects me. Most time spent on 1 game was 53 hours - Tales of Arise.

A friend started Genshin Impact on my PS account back in 2020...and now i can't start the game all over again. Watching some of you guys spending your life on that game hurts man. Wish i could as well but not as long as i can't restart it.

Such a weird thing to not be able to restart a game, lmao. I'm not gonna create a new PSN Account just for that...

Aenima

A friend started Genshin Impact on my PS account back in 2020...and now i can't start the game all over again. Watching some of you guys spending your life on that game hurts man. Wish i could as well but not as long as i can't restart it.

Such a weird thing to not be able to restart a game, lmao. I'm not gonna create a new PSN Account just for that...
Just keep playing from where ur friend left it. You are not missing much of the start of the game. Unless he played it alot. Yeah only way to restart Genshin from the start is using a diferent PSN account.

Last edited:
Played a lot more than I expected - 527 hours (243 in PS5 games), but a lot of that was AFK to be fair.

Top games:
1. Godfall (76hours) - no fucking regrets here. Got the game as a cringe inducing gift and held it in wraps for a couple months. Fired it up drunk one day and got hooked. The world's boring, loot game is mediocre at best, story is zzz, but the gameplay is really solid imo. Weapons have a great and tight handling and the end-game is really engaging. Cool game.
2. Cyberpunk (62) - I hated it, but it grabbed me. I played it from launch which means I've endured a lot more that 60 hours (started in December) of absolute technical shitshow. There's a good game hidden somewhere under a huge layer of problems. Hopefully CDPR can sort some of the them soon.
3. Days Gone (60) - was my first playthrough. Absolute top Sony Studios effort. It was a little boring in the beginning, but opened up. I'm not a big fun of bloated open world collectathons, but this was great.
4. Spiderman Remastered PS5 (56) - 10/10 game imo, loved every bit of it. Was my first time playing it so 60FPS helped a lot.
5. DIRT 5 (44) - my PS5 launch bundle game. It had a nice Driveclub vibe to it and I treated it as such.

R6Rider

Gold Member
763 hours, 14 games.

On a more serious note, those of you that are like 1000+ hours or more, do you ever leave the house? Or have a full-time job?
I have a full time job, and other outdoor hobbies I do along with video editing on the side. I don't have kids.

Guess I'm just amazing at using my time for stuff I enjoy. That being said, 1400 hrs of the year is only 16% of the total time.

Edit: Oh, and I also watched over 200 movies last year.

Last edited:
I have a full time job, and other outdoor hobbies I do along with video editing on the side. I don't have kids.

Guess I'm just amazing at using my time for stuff I enjoy. That being said, 1400 hrs of the year is only 16% of the total time.

Edit: Oh, and I also watched over 200 movies last year.

Basically same here, plus with a family and I also do some consulting on the side for various things.

tommib

Im also only getting 4 games. And im sure FF7 Remake is one of my top 5 games played. But its a PS+ game, so my guess is these stats are not tracking PS+ games?
Hmm, but then it should show whatever comes next, no? I’m pretty sure my number 5 is Dirt 5. Thing is bugged.

Saber

Gold Member
I feel like this new stats site its pretty terrible. Half of it is just ads and pushing shit into me that theres no correlation with I want to see about my year whatsoever. I can't even redeem the reward.

Last edited:

Fake

Hey, not bad. I can't expect my status sharing the same fate, 2021 for me was bad for gaming IMO.

This year will be different, thats for sure. Dunno if Elden Ring will be my top 1 game or Granblue Fantasy Relink. Still watching very close Project EVA.

Last edited:

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
I changed my privacy settings to full data. it shows up on the website and still no dice.

Lame.

Nitty_Grimes

Made a crappy phPBB forum once ... once.
As usual when I try this every year… ‘uh oh somethings gone wrong we had a problem finding some of your data’

Never. Fucking. Works.

Yes I have all the correct settings and in the right area of the world.

Nitty_Grimes

Made a crappy phPBB forum once ... once.
I changed my privacy settings to full data. it shows up on the website and still no dice.

Lame.
If you’ve only just done it that’s probably why. Think it needed to always have that setting so it could collect stuff over the year .

My settings on the other hand has always been ‘full’ it just never fucking works 😂😂

Fbh

Not working for me.
Tells me "ups something went wrong". Tried checking through the app but it wants me to log in again and solve 20 fucking "mouse and cheese" puzzles to "prove I'm human".

Fuck off Sony.

Last edited:
Top Bottom