• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation 2021 Wrap-Up: Your Stats

Fuck you Sony, I'll be buying an Xbox.

J8dYW1a.jpg

WilboWaggins

Neo Member
750 hrs total

50/50 between PS5 and PS4 titles.

742 hrs played locally and 8 online (Deathloop trophy maybe?)

281 days played

17 games in total

1. Bloodborne 110 hrs
2. Sekiro 95 hrs
3. Demon's Souls 95 hrs
4. Returnal 74 hrs
5. Hollow Knight 57 hrs (my save file in game says 82 hrs)

651 new trophies

Platinum 12
Gold 51
Silver 117
Bronze 471

I've had a great year with my PS5!

Skifi28

800 hours, was expecting more tbh. Surprised to see my most played game was Dark souls 3 with 67 hours.

A.Romero

Im also only getting 4 games. And im sure FF7 Remake is one of my top 5 games played. But its a PS+ game, so my guess is these stats are not tracking PS+ games?

It does count them, I played the Remake from Plus and it logged 41 hours from my account.

157 hours, 0 of them playing online. 61 of them on PS5.
9 different games.
56 of those hours were during December playing Ghost of Tsushima on the PS5 so it could have been much lower.

Not surprised, I almost didn't get any PS4 games this year because didn't see a point in investing more on a platform with PS5 in the market. I didn't have a GPU for 6 months during 2021 but most of my gaming time went to Magic Arena last year.

Portman

Looks like 50 hours for me which was more than I expected.

Half in in PS5 games and half in PS4 games and of those just Spider-Man and Horizon when I was replaying the later thinking it was due last year. PS5 has been collecting dust otherwise but it sounds like I'll have some time to spend on it with Horizon 2 and Gran Turismo. Hopefully God of War 2 this year too but I'll have to wait to see. Only used for exclusives so it gets to sleep a lot like my PS4 did.

God damn, I can't check it. Anyway, I'm pretty sure it's not many hours and it's only exclusives as I only got my PS4 Pro in August.

TTOOLL

212 hours total
Diablo 2 - 129 hours
RDR2 - 76 hours

5 games played lol
Only 2 online hours of Gran Turismo last year.

Last edited:

Haggard

Banned
My total playtime on PS5 2021 was 80 hours.
Games:
- Demon`s Souls
- Returnal
- Ratchet & Clank

I guess 2022 will be around the same with GoW and HFW being the only first party games I care about so far.

It´s mostly PC for me.

Last edited:

The Shepard

452 total hours

1. Tales of Arise 57 hours (platinum)
2. Scarlet nexus 47 hours (platinum)
3. FF14 32 hours
4. The division 25 hours
5. Demons souls 25 hours (platinum)

Last edited:

dDoc

I'll never see mine because Sony wants me to pick the mouse that can't get to the cheese 10 times instead of just doing the MFA challenge.

I did that 20 times and STILL couldnt get access to the stats cause of 2FA which I have not enabled on my PSN. Screw this shit why make it so tough lol

Zephir

Love how it says that cyberpunk 2077 was my favorite game based on playtime, when I actually spent most of the time rebooting it after the crashes.

But heh, I had fun somehow...xD
dYfoOoT.jpg

kyussman

I only gamed up until July last year and then went on a break that I'm still on.
It was the year I finally played Skyrim though.....I put 222 hours into it,and I can say after all that....it was ok I suppose,lol.

Last edited:

Saber

Gold Member
Love how it says that cyberpunk 2077 was my favorite game based on playtime, when I actually spent most of the time rebooting it after the crashes.

Lol you and me both. I couldn't even platinum the game because the last buyable car was bugged.

240 hours ps5
140 on Genshin
25 on Ratchet somehow (can barely remember 2 minutes of it)
Zero online
7 games played.
I'd give it about a 5, 2022 should be better.

makaveli60

If you’re like me who let’s the game in paused state even for hours quite regularly then this doesn’t say much as it counts that time too, I guess.

Not me creating the OP and then leaving before posting my own stats, lmao.

ps1.png

ps2.png

No, i'm not a flop with PS5 games. I just used my PS4 a lot for older PS4 games i never played (Yakuza 0) that i could play at 60fps (Days Gone) or that bacwards compatibility helped a lot in performance and i had never played them (Until Dawn).

ps3.png

Days Gone is awkward considering i have been making fun of all the drama lately...but it makes sense that it's here. I platinumed the game, lmao. TLOU2 was just me replaying it at 60fps, Ghost of Tsushima was me playing the DLC and getting lost in the world map again.

I also did something this year. Platinumed...A LOT of shit:

ps4.png

I have 34 platinums since the PS3. 14 of them happened in 2021:

- Spider-Man Remastered (PS5)
- Ghost of Tsushima (PS4)
- Bugsnax (ps5)
- Concrete Genie (PS4)
- God of War (PS4)
- Control: Remastered (PS5)
- Ratchet & Clank: Nexus (PS3)
- Ratchet & Clank (PS4 reboot)
- Ratchet & Clank: A Rift Apart (PS5)
- Days Gone (PS4)
- Control (PS4)
- Ghost of Tsushima: Director's Cut (PS5)
- Spider-Man: Miles Morales (PS5)
- TLOU2 (PS4)

Top Bottom