• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Blog Game of The Year 2022

Banjo64

cumsessed
Sony doesn't pick these, the public does. Some real ignorant comments here. If the public really loved Elden Ring that much or anything else they had the free will to vote for them
Did I say that they did? How’s it ignorant to think that the people voting in the PlayStation blog game awards might lean ridiculously towards PlayStation?

consoul

God of War Ragnarok awarded Best Graphical Showcase?

Uhh. Good game but it looks peak PS4 level honestly. Forbidden West blows it out of the water visually.

The Cockatrice

Gold Member
So Sony only released 4 games for playstation this year?

See Ya Reaction GIF by Travis

Can you name more than 4 exclusive Sony PS games released this year?

Last edited:
God of War Ragnarok awarded Best Graphical Showcase?

Uhh. Good game but it looks peak PS4 level honestly. Forbidden West blows it out of the water visually.

God of War is carried by art direction the same way Elden Ring is, only to a higher degree. HFW still looks better than current gen only games, including Rift Apart. Its insane what a difference a couple months makes because had this game released 3 months prior they’d have a bunch more awards on their shelves

8SjhFHG.jpg

Last edited:

kyliethicc

God of War is carried by art direction the same way Elden Ring is, only to a higher degree. HFW still looks better than current gen only games, including Rift Apart. Its insane what a difference a couple months makes because had this game released 3 months prior they’d have a bunch more awards on their shelves

8SjhFHG.jpg
Only noticble flaws in HFW / Guerrilla's engine is hair rendering and anti aliasing.

Like Insomniac's engine has noticeably better looking hair and a more consistent TAA.

skit_data

While I do agree with it over all I find it puzzling that Ragnarök gets best graphical showcase over Horizon Forbidden West whereas Elden Ring probably shouldn’t even be in the top 3. Also, Elden Ring has the best Art Direction over all the others.

Top Bottom