• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Blog GOTY 2022 voting now open

Bartski

Gold Member
n3x48Lo.jpg

doing my part GIF

He knows, he's just being trying to be cheeky.

Hmm, slipping out of 2023 maybe ? Wolverine 2025 then ?
Lol his and my posts got deleted. He knows what he started I think you are right. I am moving on and will never reply to him again.

As for Spidrman 2 yeah that's weird... maybe they just not sure if it will make the release window?

Last edited:

Kvally

Banned
Lol his and my posts got deleted. He knows what he started I think you are right. I am moving on and will never reply to him again.

As for Spidrman 2 yeah that's weird... maybe they just not sure if it will make the release window?
What was his name so I can add him to my ignore. I saw his post too.

NickFire

It says on the page if a game won most anticipated previously its not on the list this year and uses Spiderman 2 as an example.
I missed that until your post. Very happy you posted that. For anyone who doubts, it is here:

• If a title won a Platinum in a category any previous year, it won’t be eligible for inclusion in the same category this year. As such Marvel’s Spider-Man 2 – which won last year’s Most Anticipated Game – isn’t included in the running for that category this year.

Top Bottom