• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation has an unlisted video for Horizon Forbidden West on their YouTube

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.
For the VGA?

The Rock Eyebrow GIF

"One video has been masked and is unavailable"

Sans_titre.png

Sony's Playlist on Youtube

Reddit

Last edited:

kyoji

First 3 months of 2022 going to be bonkers for playstation 5, and theres still so much shrouded in mystery as to what some of the teams are cooking up.

year one was already great. Its only going to get crazier from here on! Cant wait to see some more forbidden west.

Holammer

PC release date announce video ;)
I don't think that's happening, imagine how crazy things will get in this here forum if there is PC info & branding in the next video.
On the other hand, the Geforce Now date leak suggested a September 30'th PC release, half-year after PS, so let's stick a "maybe" on that.

Kev Kev

i always get this game and forza horizon mixed up

too many horizons

however, this game does look pretty great so far. i hope it goes big on the exploration and freedom to do whatever you want

yurinka

PC release date announce video ;)
I think we are more than two years away from seeing this

Haven't they been doing weekly PS Blog articles about it? Maybe it's for the next one.
Yes. Or probably they are going to merge some of these short clips from the blog to make a youtube trailer, maybe for the Game Awards or -if they finally make it this year- PlayStation Experience. But seeing covid still there I'm not confident to see PlayStation Experience this year, at least not presential.

Last edited:
Top Bottom