• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Plus Game Catalog lineup for July: Stray, Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade, Marvel’s Avengers

TheDarkPhantom

Gold Member
Well, the Classics additions are dismal. I upgraded to Premium when the service launched because it only cost me $18 for 3 and half months and I wanted those sweet PS1 games with trophy support.

Depending on what happens over the next couple of months I'll most likely stick to Essential or possibly Extra when it comes time to renew. I bought hundreds of games on both PS3 and PS4 so there is very little they could entice me with there and zero interest in streaming those PS3 games anyway, let me download and it's a different story.

Last edited:

BadBurger

Is 'That Pure Potato'
Did any of those AC games get PS5 patches? I don't really want to revisit any if they retain their old load times and framerates.

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
Just wait until our honeymoon

MmTvWQV.png
Cat Lady and I are having an affair.

Last edited:

timmyp53

This is confusing. What games are us regular peasants getting who "only" pay $60 a year?
Is it really ? You arent getting any of these. 60 dollar PS Plus essential tier games was already announced in late june and released. You can go to the playstation store and redeem your ps plus games under the clearly labeled categories as per usual.

Aenima

Anyone know, when and what games will be rolled out of the service?
I still have 2 JRPGs in my backlog that i bought in a promo, and i want to finish them before subing to the Extra tier. Right now thers alot of games there that are also on my wishlist and upgrading for extra is only 15€ for the remaining 150 days of my subscription. Almost feels like robbing paying only 15€ for the amount of games there that i wanted to buy on promos.

Anyone know, when and what games will be rolled out of the service?
I still have 2 JRPGs in my backlog that i bought in a promo, and i want to finish them before subing to the Extra tier. Right now thers alot of games there that are also on my wishlist and upgrading for extra is only 15€ for the remaining 150 days of my subscription. Almost feels like robbing paying only 15€ for the amount of games there that i wanted to buy on promos.
Nope.

Justin9mm

Super stoked for Stray, I've got really high hopes for that.
It's a few hour long point and click type walking simulator. Have you seen the previews for it? You can't even free roam.. The cat is limited to going where you can press X.

I wouldn't have too high hopes.

BadBurger

Is 'That Pure Potato'
Kind of a let down. I was hoping for something more personal to be honest. I mean, if you're going to go out of your way to join some other forum and call me out, really call me out. *shrug*

Last edited:

engstra

Definitely looking forward to playing Stray. Gonna be my first game after having finished Elden Ring, seems like a perfect palette cleanser. Not too interested in any of the other games offered. Disappointed in the premium offering for the month, was expecting them to start adding quite a few ps1 and 2 titles monthly. Think I'm still going to go for premium when subscribing since it's only 20 quid more for the year and there's still some classics I'd like to try out.

mckmas8808

Banned
It's a few hour long point and click type walking simulator. Have you seen the previews for it? You can't even free roam.. The cat is limited to going where you can press X.

I wouldn't have too high hopes.

You guys are really trying hard here huh?.....

Last edited:

Skifi28

Do we know anything about games getting delisted this month like shadow warrior 3 was? This is what I hate about these services, I feel like I'm always on a timer and I have to rush through things.

Last edited:
Top Bottom