• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Plus Games for May 2022 Announced

Draugoth

Gold Member
FRXEfiyX0AY7k_x

GymWolf

Like i said in the other topic, if you like roguelites, curse of the dead goods is very very good, especially gameplay wise.

R6Rider

Gold Member
All I can say is that at least it's games I don't have yet.

Not even going to add FIFA to my library.

Great month, thank you.

Are you sure? I think it's not available on Gamepass(yet).
EA Play is on Gamepass.

And? It's the biggest game in Europe, also I guess people didn't get the memo how amazing the gamepass is because they still rather buy the game
don't tell him ea play is also available on playstation
EA Play being available on PS just strengthens my point, you are tripping.

It's the biggest game because the people that cared already bought it, it's the nature of sports games.

This is why PS+ IGC sucks, you either get something you don't really care about or something you already have, unless you get really lucky.

Last edited:

SLB1904

Banned
EA Play is on Gamepass.

It's the biggest game because the people that cared already bought it, it's the nature of sports games.

This is why PS+ IGC sucks, you either get something you don't really care about or something you already have, unless you get really lucky.

EA Play being available on PS just strengthens my point, you are tripping.
I wonder how fifa 22 is always on the top 10 in every chart if everyone who cares about already bought it. Maybe is souvenir

Bruh every little cousin only plays fifa. And some parents don't buy the new version unless is your birthday or something
The irony is that I'm from Brazil but neither I nor my friends play Fifa and since they are giving it away everywhere I just assumed it wasn't selling that much anymore but I stand corrected.

Last edited:

engstra

This is the first time a FIFA game's been given away right? That in itself is a pretty big deal. It's nice to also get a sports game that isn't so America centric.

The next instalment won't come out for another 5-6 months so it's not like they're giving away an old version like they've done with other sport games. That's a lot of time to play footy.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
This is the first time a FIFA game's been given away right? That in itself is a pretty big deal. It's nice to also get a sports game that isn't so America centric.

The next instalment won't come out for another 5-6 months so it's not like they're giving away an old version like they've done with other sport games. That's a lot of time to play footy.
According to this, yes.

NT80

Looks like a pretty good lineup to me. Interested in Fifa but haven't bought a football game for years so it's nice opportunity to try it out free. Never heard of Curse of the Dead Gods but it looks good from the footage.

TexMex

Fifa is a huge game and a good get. Just because you aren't interested in it doesn't make it less of a substantial title big picture wise. It being available elsewhere doesn't make it less significant either. Not sure why you guys are arguing with him on this, he's right.

Best deal in gaming...been waiting to get FIFA on PS+ since 2010.
Sealteam GIF by Paramount+

Why buy games when you can get the for "FREE"!!:lollipop_anxious_sweat: ==$60/year sub

Akuji

Fifa is big. wtf.
In germany i know like 10 guys that just buy a console to play FIFA.
They always buy Disc version. If they somehow get a few to convert to digital because of ease of use this would result in alot of money from digital purchases for Sony

I haven’t played FIFA since 18, so I’ll give it a go. Although I’m not expecting a lot of improvements, because prior to that the last one I played was 15 and there wasn’t a big leap. This time I’ll be playing on a PS5 though so we’ll see how that goes with the Dualsense. I’ve been eyeing the other two games for a while now, so at least now I could try them and if I don’t like them I don’t have to worry about wasting money.

Decent month.

Last edited:

Nitty_Grimes

Made a crappy phPBB forum once ... once.
Hmm, domestic season nearly over and no summer world cup so how can we get more suckers paying for ultimate team until 23 comes out in September?

I know...

Top Bottom