• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Plus Monthly Games for September Revealed

Draugoth

Gold Member
https://blog.playstation.com/2022/0...d-game-catalog-lineup-for-september-revealed/

PS+ Extra and Premium Game Catalog gets new games as well

- Deathloop
- AC Origins
- Watch Dogs 2
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2
- Spiritfarer: Farewell Edition
- Chicory
- Monster Energy Supercross
- Alex Kidd in Miracle World
- Rabbids Invasion
- Rayman Legends
- Scott Pilgrim

New PS+ Premium Classics coming as well

- Syphon Filter 2 (PS1)
- The Sly Collection (PS3)
- Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time (PS3)
- Bentley's Hackpack (PS3)
- Toy Story 3 (PSP)
- Kingdom of Paradise (PSP)

e43085a61168498e6785732fb95f76f88d9ed90d.jpg

f12a10c06d2fa029e49a1f8286ee03aaed4d8dc6.jpg

Last edited:

engstra

Really happy to get Toem. Those are the type of games I want them to be offering, don't really care about the other 2.

The extra and premium offering is really solid too! Been wanting to try Chicory and Deathloop, along with some of the other games I've already bought but yet to play. Don't really think I'll ever buy games on sale anymore tbh. Subscription offering a lot of value atm.

Banjo64

cumsessed
I'm tempted right now. After subscribing to Gamepass as they showel shit my way to play monthly, PS+ is drobbing gold ingots quality games. I vowed to not subscribe to these sub services but boy am i tempted.
Just sub for one month at a time to play what you want. I’ve just paid £10.99 and have already played Lost Legacy, Crash 4, 2 hours of Stray before it kept freezing and I’m going to try and plat Returnal before my sub lapses.

SF Kosmo

Al Jazeera Special Reporter
Granblue Versus is an ArcSys fighting game, right? Might try that out.

Deathloop is awesome but I beat it on PC already.

Fredrik

Pretty solid.
Deathloop is a good addition, was on my "wait until it's $20 list" but this works too.
Never thought MS would allow this tbh, I’m super excited to try it, and I would’ve always wondered how much better it would be with Dualsense if I had only played on Xbox.

Really happy to get Toem. Those are the type of games I want them to be offering, don't really care about the other 2.

The extra and premium offering is really solid too! Been wanting to try Chicory and Deathloop, along with some of the other games I've already bought but yet to play. Don't really think I'll ever buy games on sale anymore tbh. Subscription offering a lot of value atm.
Same, I would rather a subscription service that gives me games like Toem instead of stuff like Need for Speed or Watch Dogs or Ass Creed or any of that shit.

Chicory looks cool too but I don't know anything about it.

Jaybe

Deathloop… damn… , if it’s a Sony marketing deal that gave them the first right or locked in a subscription service a year after release…. Is Xbox Game Pass shut out? I was counting on it to make up for the last few months of game pass having been ass. Phil got to open his check book.

The_Mike

I cry about SonyGaf from my chair in Redmond, WA
The ps+ extra is a mediocre list, but ngl, that classic list is ace af.

Is syphon filter 1 also in the catalogue? Would seem weird otherwise.

Fredrik

Deathloop… damn… , if it’s a Sony marketing deal that gave them the first right or locked in a subscription service a year after release…. Is Xbox Game Pass shut out? I was counting on it to make up for the last few months of game pass having been ass. Phil got to open his check book.
Just enjoy, we’re all winning when they try to compete with subscriptions, awesome get for Sony (and us) 👌

Banjo64

cumsessed
Funniest thing is I’d have money on Tokyo Ghostwire having the exact same type of wording.

Ansphn

Just sub for one month at a time to play what you want. I’ve just paid £10.99 and have already played Lost Legacy, Crash 4, 2 hours of Stray before it kept freezing and I’m going to try and plat Returnal before my sub lapses.
Ps+ has a 1 month option? I thought it was 3 month, 6 month and 12 months?

Yeah I'm Def going to do this

Last edited:
Literally picked up Deathloop yesterday on Steam (CDKeys back to school offer) :messenger_grinning_sweat: Guess the better graphics & performance will make it up for it

The ps+ extra is a mediocre list, but ngl, that classic list is ace af.

Is syphon filter 1 also in the catalogue? Would seem weird otherwise.

Syphon Filter 1 is already there, think it was actually a launch game for the service as it was one of the first games I downloaded

Jormatar

Deathloop is a solid get. Will be interesting to see if this also comes to Game Pass like people have begged after the exclusivity deal is expected to end next month.

Last edited:

Kokoloko85

Hmmm basically 3 non streaming classics and no new PS2 games…..
The rest is decent but I only care about the classics mostly

How did Deathloop get in PSplus? They had to have done the deal before MS bought them right?

Last edited:

bender

What time is it?
Good month. Looking forward to:

-Toem
- Deathloop
- Watch Dogs 2
- Spiritfarer: Farewell Edition
- Chicory

Is NFS Heat terrible?

manfestival

Granblue Fantasy Versus. Very solid fighting game that is just gorgeous. Even then, the campaign is a decent one that actually had some effort put behind it. Strong recommendation. Also the PS4 community for it was already the one to pursue. Shame there is no crossplay.

Top Bottom