• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Plus Monthly Games for September Revealed

GhostOfTsu

Banned
You can’t make this shit up. Meanwhile there’s never any mention of PS+ in any capacity in the GP threads.
Of course, that's because it's frowned upon to mention PS+ in GP threads because you guys don't like the comparison and it wouldn't look good. What did you think was the reason? 😆

Sosokrates

Report me if I continue to console war
Are ANY of those Microsoft first-party games?

PS+ gets day one games too. Stray was a recent example. The discussion was first-party games. There has been zero from MS all year - GamePass or not.

But you enjoy Party Animals and You Suck at Parking. And getting Persona 3 Portable "day one".

No someone was suggested that PS Extra is the best sub service and I said thats not the case because gamepass gets day1 releases.

Stray was good, but its not on the same level as the amount and price range of day 1 games that game pass gets.

Markio128

I could have sworn this was a PS+ thread when I clicked the link.
Confused Tbs Network GIF by The Detour

Fbh

If you trusted Sony with your money on Premium they're straight up laughing in your face right now. Extra on the other hand can be quite good if you didn't already own these games.

The PS1 , PS2 and PSP catalog is a laugh and a half right now. They're making the Nintendo online upgrade library look great at this point.

Yeah as someone who just got a ps5 recently Extra has been amazing. The extra $40 I paid for it will easily keep me occupied with cool stuff to play until at least early next year.
So it's weird how absolutely terrible Premium seems to be

"The best deal in gaming, unless you pay for the more expensive tier, then it's the worst deal in gaming".

R6Rider

Gold Member
No, you fail at making any sense.
I'm making perfect sense. You quoted someone who was referencing first party MS titles releasing on Game Pass.

Same user gave you a chance to correct yourself, then you claim he can't read (which doesn't even make sense).

Now this marks your 3rd fail. We can keep going if you want.

Kerotan

Yeah very likely, can’t see MS have anything to do with this one, Sony totally stole all their thunder for a future ”Free with Gamepass!” announcement.
Remember the clown that tried telling me Sony don't include clauses like this in their marketing deals?

Sosokrates

I'm making perfect sense. You quoted someone who was referencing first party MS titles releasing on Game Pass.

Same user gave you a chance to correct yourself, then you claim he can't read (which doesn't even make sense).

Now this marks your 3rd fail. We can keep going if you want.

Best deal in gaming just keeps getting better

This comment isn't even satire anymore.

All those, "yeah, I'll play Deathloop when it's free on GamePass and laugh at people who have to pay extra for it" comments.

R6Rider R6Rider
No mention of first party here, so you are talking complete nonsense.

Last edited:

GhostOfTsu

Banned
Stray was good, but its not on the same level as the amount and price range of day 1 games that game pass gets.
Day 1 is meaningless when it's games people have no interest in playing.

Tinykin came out today and there's 215 people playing on Steam.

Immortality is 361

Midnight Fight Express all-time peak is 783

As Dusk Falls all time is 300 (20 people right now)

In comparison, Stray all-time is 62 963 😲 There are more people playing Stray right now (1894) than all your big "Day 1" games.

Sosokrates

Day 1 is meaningless when it's games people have no interest in playing.

Tinykin came out today and there's 215 people playing on Steam.

Immortality is 361

Midnight Fight Express all-time peak is 783

As Dusk Falls all time is 300 (20 people right now)

In comparison, Stray all-time is 62 963 😲 There are more people playing Stray right now (1894) than all your big "Day 1" games.

Theres been plenty of other gamepass day1 games which are more popular and in December there several good ones coming.

Day1 is a big deal theres is a reason sony is not doing it on its $70 games or doesent go 3rd party $60-70 day1 games either

You're not fooling anyone with that posting history. Anyone can look at your trash twitter account to know you're not impartial at all. Biggest warrior on there. You're worried about your account here so you're trying to keep it cute.

I'm not worried about a damn thing here, and you also shouldn't worry about my twitter. I'm plenty impartial enough and supportive of Playstation on twitter. Just because I criticize them also doesn't change that I'm a gamer through and through.

Tell me, am I also worried about losing my twitter account? Is that why I have positive Playstation posts as well? Keep pretending you know me though.

Here is an example of a more hardcore xbox fanboy than myself getting upset and blocking me for defending The Last of Us Remake as not just another remake. But, sure, act like you know me. I don't hate playstation. I regularly praise Playstation. :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Sosokrates

As the game is not on Xbox yet, it is less effective than losing an exclusive made by Sony itself.

War has changed.

From the link Topher Topher posted
It said this, which could be a possibility

"it’s possible that Sony signed a deal with Arkane from the start to have the right to publish the game on their subscription service, but not in an exclusive format."

So no ps2 games, 2 crap psp games lol,and re adding games that were removed from ps now. what a scam Sony, want a refund.

Last edited:

envyzeal

the only thing I can think right now is a September showcase with an unexpected Deathloop trailer to mention that it's coming to PS Plus

Chukhopops

Of course, that's because it's frowned upon to mention PS+ in GP threads because you guys don't like the comparison and it wouldn't look good. What did you think was the reason? 😆
Sure buddy, frowned upon by who exactly?

Just pointing the fact that GP threads are about GP games (and a few people cancelling their sub every month apparently) while this thread is people trying to take weak jabs at a competitor service.

But surely you can find counter examples :messenger_blowing_kiss:

hinch7

After last month of nothingness in August, this month looks pretty great for Premium tier. All games I haven't bought or tried apart from Rayman. Essential is big yikes though.

From those.. in for Deathloop and AC Origin. Not played Siphon Filter 3, so will give that a go too.

Last edited:

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
- Thread about PS+ games
- Over TWENTY posts are about GamePass by the middle of page 2

You can’t make this shit up. Meanwhile there’s never any mention of PS+ in any capacity in the GP threads.

Oh boy wait till you actually see the users who started bringing game pass in this thread in the first place :messenger_grinning_sweat:

ManaByte

I'm not worried about a damn thing here, and you also shouldn't worry about my twitter. I'm plenty impartial enough and supportive of Playstation on twitter. Just because I criticize them also doesn't change that I'm a gamer through and through.

Tell me, am I also worried about losing my twitter account? Is that why I have positive Playstation posts as well? Keep pretending you know me though.

Here is an example of a more hardcore xbox fanboy than myself getting upset and blocking me for defending The Last of Us Remake as not just another remake. But, sure, act like you know me. I don't hate playstation. I regularly praise Playstation. :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Burn social media to the ground.

Turk1993

GAFs #1 source for car graphic comparisons
I can't download PS+ Extra games anymore even when it says clearly that i can and its in my active sub (PS+ extra with 207 days left). I get a error that goes WS-****-5 something (don't remember the exact nr) when i hit the download button. Tested on different games but they all show the same error.

Lupin25

DEATHLOOP is a good addition. Wouldn’t say it’s a 10/10, the formula seemed a little dumbed down for mainstream audiences, but the game looks and feels amazing on a 4K TV.

I also wonder how long the exclusivity deal lasts with the game? Sony clearly has 1st rights (NOT blocking the game from GP lol), but for how long?

Last edited:

reinking

Gold Member
Theres been plenty of other gamepass day1 games which are more popular and in December there several good ones coming.

Day1 is a big deal theres is a reason sony is not doing it on its $70 games or doesent go 3rd party $60-70 day1 games either
Then go make a freaking day one thread. Even if you feel like some people in a PS Plus thread didn't give Game Pass enough credit you don't have to warrior. It is a PS Plus thread. What do you expect?

Last edited:
Top Bottom