• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Pulse Explore wireless earbuds launch in select markets starting in December

Elios83

Just preordered the earbuds from Playstation Direct!
My first order ever there đź‘€
They say they should arrive on launch day, we'll see if they are that efficient :pie_gsquint:

Last edited:

Ar¢tos

Can't even login to psn via Web now, account, direct, store, all in permaloading after trying to login.

It's up in Portugal, but can't login.
Pre-order now for release 21 of February 2024 for the Pulse Elite, 6 December 2023 for the Explore.
Screw that.

Last edited:
Up in UK.
I ordered some Pulse Explores. I hope they're good, and the 3D audio is good. I'm guessing they're on-par or better than XM5s, which sounds good to me.
Probably don't need these, maybe just the PS Link for my AirPod Pro2s...i didn't know the Link was a thing. I'll hold the preorder for now though.

Z O N E

Personally I am a very large framed man at 6'8" with a massive melon and most headphones wont fit and those that do are not very comfy after awhile so a large majority of my gaming is done with earbuds and I still like higher quality sound even with the limitations of buds

Yeah, big melon here too. Most headsets are extremely uncomfortable and put pressure on the top of my head so it can reach my entire ear. Since I game 99% of the time at my PC setup, I have a mix-amp and I use ear buds a lot of the time, but I do have a pair of Audio-Technicas which fit really well (can't remember which ones they are) but I got them as a gift and they were expensive, so the majority of big melons won't splash a lot just for headphones and will probably go for ear buds.

Ar¢tos

Since I can't wait until February to get a headset, does anyone has any experience with the Steelseries Arctis Nova 7?
Basically the same price as the Pulse Elite, the most important to me is a good mic, I don't need ultra quality uncompressed sound.

mako

Yeah, big melon here too. Most headsets are extremely uncomfortable and put pressure on the top of my head so it can reach my entire ear. Since I game 99% of the time at my PC setup, I have a mix-amp and I use ear buds a lot of the time, but I do have a pair of Audio-Technicas which fit really well (can't remember which ones they are) but I got them as a gift and they were expensive, so the majority of big melons won't splash a lot just for headphones and will probably go for ear buds.
Fellow, big melon head here. The Inzone H7 have done the trick until now - but I'll probably still get the pulse explore for the VR2.

Solidus_T

So these use the tech from Audeze. I would like to try them out, but I already have a pair of XM4s that have filled that slot in my budget. Perhaps in the future I may get them.

FrankWza

Awesome praise for the sound. Sadly, missing key features for non-gaming use.

I think I’ll wait for the $150 headsets that launch next year, given this revelation.
Only if used as BT. The usb link sold separately can potentially be used to connect with other devices since it works on PC. Might be possible to use a otg adapter and get Link features. We'll see

skit_data

Glad I got a preorder secured, it launches almost a month later in my territory so I hope some get allocated towards it

HeisenbergFX4

Gold Member
You would think, but they're a clever bunch.
Tonight Show Laughing GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Top Bottom