• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation says half of its releases will be on PC and mobile by 2025 (VGC) (26 titles on FY2026: 14 for PS5, 7 PC ports and 5 mobile)

rodrigolfp

Haptic Gamepads 4 Life
Right and wrong is a binary determination.

The OP claims that half of PS games will be on PC. Mobile is not PC, and Sony's mobile games won't even be console ports but dedicated mobile games built from the ground up for that platform. So quite why you would combine mobile and PC together is baffling.

Since 7 out of 26 is not 50%, the OP is wrong, and as is the premise of your reply.

Half of Sony's 2025 games will not be on PC. 28% of their games will, which is closer to a quarter.
Mobile games are on pc throught emulation so OP is not wrong.

JLB

Banned
Great for you. You're savings seconds to spend hours playing a lesser game version. That's so worth it.

PS Updates happen in the background. On consoles and on PC. :messenger_grinning_sweat:

PPS One day I will actually time how long it takes from cold boot to I'm driving a car in Forza Horizon 3. PC vs Series X.

Wow, looks like Windows 10/11 is working absolutely bug free and with no issues.
Who was going to say that? I guess that flying pigs actually exist!

Amin_Parker

I am very happy that sony will be splitting their resources between home console, PC and mobile as well as VR. This really makes me happy because now they will not be focusing all of their resources on the Home console Market anymore. They are splitting their resources now thankfully.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
I am very happy that sony will be splitting their resources between home console, PC and mobile as well as VR. This really makes me happy because now they will not be focusing all of their resources on the Home console Market anymore. They are splitting their resources now thankfully.
Things don't exist in a stagnant vacuum. They made acquisitions to not spread thin on said resource, cheeky fellow.

Top Bottom