• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Showcase 2021 |OT| September 9th (Show rating poll added)

How would you rate the PS5 Showcase?

• A

Votes: 83 16.2%
  • B

Votes: 147 28.7%
  • C

Votes: 133 25.9%
  • D

Votes: 98 19.1%
  • E

Votes: 52 10.1%

• Total voters

Bartski

Gold Member
Thursday, September 9 at 1:00pm Pacific Time / 9:00pm BST / 10:00pm CEST

live on Youtube:

live on Twitch:

You’ve been awfully patient, and we thank you for that. And now we’re looking forward to showing you what we’ve been working on.
Tune in next Thursday, September 9 at 1:00pm Pacific Time / 9:00pm BST / 10:00pm CEST for a look into the future of PS5. The Showcase will weigh in at around 40 minutes and include updates from PlayStation Studios and some of the industry’s most imaginative developers, for games releasing this holiday and beyond. And stick around after the presentation to get more updates from some of the studio teams featured in the Showcase.
One thing to note: PlayStation’s next generation of VR won’t make an appearance this time. But there will still be plenty of great PS5 games from developers large and small. We hope you can join us!​

Hell Yeah Success GIF by Naughty Dog
Ron Swanson Kratos Dancing GIF by PlayStation
Happy Dance GIF by PlayStation

Official Playstation Showcase 2021 NeoGAF HYPE TRAIN by TGO TGO

pshe2021alt212232kdf.jpg

Last edited:

reksveks

Sony does concentrated footage and showcases. No dumb long winded interviews that just eat up time, like Halo Infinites 30 Minutes of Nothing update. Or XBox's Gamescom WHERE they spent more time with announcers/ and interviews than showing actual games.

State of plays are laser focused on the set games they decide to showcase. Same went for the event last year that was for PS5 reveal.
That's fine, but I just want to know if this is the event that clears up Abandoned or not

Duchess

Schedule for PlayStation Studios presentation:

PS4 titles:
Horizon Forbidden West
Demon's Souls

PS5 titles:
Death Stranding : Director's Cut
(plus some shit made in Unity)

PC Titles:
Bloodborne
Uncharted Collection
Ratchet and Clank : Rift Apart
Spider-Man
Spider-Man : Mile Morales
Ghost of Tsushima : Director's Cut
Horizon : Forbidden West
Demon's Souls
The Last of Us
The Last of Us Part 2

:pie_invert:

Relativ9

I feel like they could've waited till after the 13th when I'm back from my friends wedding, they've waited this long, whats another few days?

Papacheeks

Banned
That's fine, but I just want to know if this is the event that clears up Abandoned or not

Guess we shall see..........

If it doesnt Hasan basically committed career suicide, but I would have to believe that the delay we heard about for August for this Event was the main reason. On top of Playstation may be still doing a PSX in December. That all depends honestly if they have it in vegas which has bad covid issues still, or they find a venue in a place where enough people will attend unless they still do it virtually?

Top Bottom