• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation State of Play | August 6th 2020 | NO MAJOR PS5 ANNOUNCEMENTS

McCheese

Hood looked fun, 4 player coop PVP hitman in medieval setting. Graphics wise nothing stood out as next gen but if it's 4k 60 I'm up for it.

Sumo have made some pretty underrated games so suspect it could be better than expected.

Sethbacca

Honestly Godfall doesn't look half bad. I might pick it up just to have some extra stuff to play while waiting for more stuff around launch window.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Those hitboxes look really off

CamHostage

I didn't know Temtem was hitting consoles.
It's supposed to be coming to all the consoles, including Switch. So, at least Nintendo won't have lose out without a Pokemon clone...

I like indies, but if you want to sell me on a €500 console you need to show me some AAA.

They couldn't have made it much clearer in the promotional messaging of this show that this SoP is not about selling you on a €500 console...

Last edited:

SilentUser

I expect Godfall to be enjoyable in the same way Remnant: From The Ashes was enjoyable. AA, not massively polished but good, solid fun gameplay with a bit of replayability.
Loved Remnant!

Actually the show changed my mind in a good way about Godfall.

Reactions: MrS

MastaKiiLA

Godfall seems alright, but I'm thrown off by the static piles of gold. If you're going to have stuff like that in a scene, make it interactive. It should fly around when the character runs through it. The gameplay isn't my kind of thing, although I suppose it's not too different from Heavenly Sword, which I loved.

Eevee86

7bc38728d5eadd8ca6ed608597e1bf22.jpg

T-Cake

Why on earth are we not getting ground deformation and proper next-gen physics stuff? Nothing's changed but a lick of paint.

VertigoOA

Banned
Omg... the blur is too much. The fuck are they thinking

Generic fantasy souls art attempt... lame

Last edited:
Top Bottom