• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Trophy Club

Faust

Perpetually Tired
Staff Member
Platted Dungeon Encounters. Not a difficult game if you know what you are doing. Had already put 70 hours on switch. Was able to get thr plat in under 9.

Con-Z-epT

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!
Platted Dungeon Encounters. Not a difficult game if you know what you are doing. Had already put 70 hours on switch. Was able to get thr plat in under 9.
A fun game? Just watched a trailer and i'm not sure what it is all about.

TexMex

ErgTaME.jpg

TexMex

Haha its definitely my lowest year ever. Also, that tracker data is really inaccurate in a lot of ways. For example it said I only played 13 games in 2021....but I've obviously played way more than that, and idk how I could get 14 plats when I only played 13 games lol.

TexMex

What is everyone working on? I was thinking of powering through Guardians in a week or so before I start Dying Light 2 on Friday.

Con-Z-epT

What is everyone working on? I was thinking of powering through Guardians in a week or so before I start Dying Light 2 on Friday.
Nothing in particular. There is the calm before the storm. I will try Sifu next but it surely will get interrupted by another game.

Guardians sounds like a good idea but i'm waiting on a discount for that one.

TexMex

Nothing in particular. There is the calm before the storm. I will try Sifu next but it surely will get interrupted by another game.

Guardians sounds like a good idea but i'm waiting on a discount for that one.

Pretty much everyone has the PS5 version for 29.99 now!

marcincz

Tell me about it! I might do the same since it is on PS+.
Almost each trophy you can achieve during campaing. It takes 10-15 h to beat game. However 1000 miles trophy is special. After credits we have approx. 500 miles. If you want platinum, you must beat the game twice or driving in free play/network/playgrounds.
I have currently 700 miles and 3-5 hours to complete.

Con-Z-epT

Almost each trophy you can achieve during campaing. It takes 10-15 h to beat game. However 1000 miles trophy is special. After credits we have approx. 500 miles. If you want platinum, you must beat the game twice or driving in free play/network/playgrounds.
I have currently 700 miles and 3-5 hours to complete.
Is it still fun to play after finishing the campaign?

Con-Z-epT

Which is the most satisfying platinum trophy you guys got?

Mine is Street Fighter V or Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 for PS3
Not easy to pick just one but i would go with my first platinum every which was Burnout Paradise. I took a two year break from gaming to build a house with my father and jumped back in with a PS3 slim. I loved Burnout Paradise and the online functionality felt really fresh. I will never forget this.

TexMex

I'd like to throw in Titanfall 2 as well. None of it is especially hard, with the exception of that training course trophy. I spent hours on it. Days. Furious and sweaty palms. When I got it, it was by less than a second and I screamed.

TexMex

I think I'm about to start Guardians (again). I keep dragging my feet because the collectibles seem like a nightmare, but I'll just resign myself to the fact that I'll need two play throughs and jump in.

Con-Z-epT

I'd like to throw in Titanfall 2 as well. None of it is especially hard, with the exception of that training course trophy. I spent hours on it. Days. Furious and sweaty palms. When I got it, it was by less than a second and I screamed.
This and the highest difficulty setting. Never got the platinum but it was a wonderful game.

I think I'm at 184 platinums. The rate has slowed down since I got Switch and GamePass. Also, the sheer number of 20 minute platinum games that cost 99 cents has also killed my motivation.

Last edited:
Here is my old account from 2013 to 2020 (is when I stopped, have a new account now)

If you need a trophy buddy feel free to add me - Brokarok (new account made a few days ago)

I was hardcore into PS4 and the trophies. My most proud 100% (yes including DLCs not just platinums)

https://www.psnprofiles.com/gyrathus (original account)

1 - Evil Within 100% I was 3rd or 2nd in the world for platinum
2 - Evil Within 2 100%
3 - Sniper Elite 4 - 100%
4 - Battleborn - 100%
5 - Evolve - 100%
6 - Mortal Kombat X - 100%
7 - The Division - 100%
8 - Last of Remastered - 100%
9 - Call of Duty: Ghosts - 100%
10 - Overwatch - 100%

marcincz

#29 - Tekken 7

Legendary Edition, but unfortunately without all warriors.
What a great game! Last time I played Tekken in high school on PS1 my friend. It was T2 or 3.
However T7 in my opinion is the best fighting title I've played since SF2 and MK2.
Platinum easy and fast. Took me approx. 11h.
If anyone want to play online, send me pm.

Banjo64

cumsessed
Wish Miles Morales didn’t require a second play through to plat. It’s not a long game but I’m not feeling it at the moment. Will replay it at some point but I preferred the main game style of plat.

Kilau

Gold Member
Ripsnorter trial for the string it together trophy, did it last week on PS4 for the double plat on Sackboy: A Big Adventure.

What an absolute ball buster.

bootaski

#14 - Fallout 4 plus all six dlcs. Writing was a bit cumbersome at times, game has more bugs than average, and the grinding got pretty intense at the end, but overall a good experience. What next?

Top Bottom