• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation VR2 |OT| I heard it has a single cable. Is this true?

R6Rider

Gold Member
header-Header.jpg

Intro-02.jpg

Features.jpg

Symbols-Symbol-Callouts1.jpg

Symbols-Symbol-Callouts2.jpg

headset-banner.jpg

Headset-callouts.jpg

Controllers-banner-Headset-specs.jpg

Controller-callouts.jpg

Headset-and-controllers-banner.jpg

Specs-controller-specs.jpg

Specs-headset-specs.jpg

bundles.jpg

PRICE
Standard Bundle - $549 Horizon Bundle - $599
Launches February 22nd, 2023

Whats-included.jpg

Charing-station-alt.jpg

PRICE
Sense Controller Charging Station - $49

Symbol-Banner.jpg

--THE GAMES--

LAUNCH DAY
Games-Launch-Day-Games-1.jpg

Games-Launch-Day-Games-2.jpg

Games-Launch-Day-Games-3.jpg

LAUNCH WINDOW
Launch-Window-Games.jpg

DOWN THE LINE
Games-Future-Games-1.jpg

Games-Future-Games-2.jpg

Games-Future-Games-3.jpg

Games Page - Overview of launch window games
Launch Day + Launch Window Game Info - Additional game info and trailers

**Some games may get delayed, canceled, etc. This is not meant to be 100% accurate**
*Some games are free upgrades, while others are not. I may update to show this info later*

Official PSVR2 Website - Where most of the copy on this post came from including some images.
The Ultimate FAQ - Highly recommend checking out as it answers many questions.

**If you notice any mistakes let me know. Also plan on updating a few things over time.**

Last edited:

Markio128

Whilst the wait is almost unbearable, I have managed to find myself an unexpected treat of a game in The Artful Escape. It’s included in the game catalogue and is probably the coolest indie game I have ever played. It’s like Simon says on acid 😂

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
The amount of people sleeping on light brigade
Absolutely day one( when i get paid)

This might be minority opinion, but I think this will be the first game I get into. Weapons look fun to use and I like the idea of the combat loop. Probably the first thing I'll play.

After the Fall for MP, and Rez to try the gaze tracking targeting (to finally see for myself)

That's Day 1, probably. Unless surprises happen.

Last edited:

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
A lot of people getting wheels for vr2 , correct me if I am wrong but controlling a wheel that you can’t see could be a little weird no?
It's actually not. And GT7 is scary accurate how it displays the hands on the wheel, for it being approximated.

It's probably weirder to see a double wheel, like if you're using cockpit cam on flat screen with a wheel. Even that didn't distract me, tbh.

R6Rider

Gold Member
A lot of people getting wheels for vr2 , correct me if I am wrong but controlling a wheel that you can’t see could be a little weird no?
To me it's more weird controlling a wheel in front of a screen where you see another wheel. Either way, when you are racing you don't really see the wheel as you concentrate.

Crayon

Ah so I finally tried Polybius. Too bad I don't have much longer to play it. It's like tetris-effect. A vr just adds that ourseide sensory deprivation and then replaces it all with bass and neon. Rez is like this too and fantavision will be. This kind of thing is good but not where I spend most of my vr time.

Minter has been having flashbacks to the same game for a long time now. It always plays right, though. You've struggled to thread the needle left-right in a simple arcade game but not this one. Super smooth.

Gamerguy84

I’ll settle for 3d sbs video player

Yes hopefully its included. Could you with an app called little star on PSVR1?

I have a Mets Quest 2 but it would be nice if the other video apps, including VR capabilities like YouTube VR.

If not weird but OK. Hopefully it gets patched in.

I bought it for games though and anything else is a bonus.

Nice OT.

RoadHazard

Gold Member
Has Eleven Table Tennis been confirmed for this yet? Otherwise I hope it is, because that's the best sports simulation I've ever experienced (on Quest 2). It feels pretty much exactly like playing table tennis for real, except for the obvious lack of weight when you hit the ball (but maybe the PSVR2 controller haptics can better simulate that).

Excited, games have been wearing thin on me, outside of classics. Only tried gear vr...should be a great experiment.

Let's hope i don't get sick. I actually got sick from my TV, but found it was due to head bob in FPS. I get sick riding in cars, but its because im not behind the wheel and can't predict movements. Pray for me.

Top Bottom