• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation's Days of Play sale returns June 2nd 2023

Kusarigama

Discount for PlayStation Plus essential, extra and premium/deluxe. Specific games and more to come soon

Days of Play 2023 will begin on June 2 at 12:01 AM until June 12 at 11:59 PM local time in each region. Our Official Days of Play site will be updated with more information later this week, so be sure to check the site for the latest details. Please note that offers may vary by region and are available while supplies last.

Here are some of the upcoming deals to look out for:

Save on PlayStation Plus memberships

Start, renew, or extend your PlayStation Plus membership during Days of Play at a discount. Get access to quality titles, from Monthly Games, to Game Trials, to the compelling Game Catalog and Classics Catalog with hundreds of blockbusters and classics to choose from – depending on the plan you choose.*

For both new and current PlayStation Plus members, all 12-month plans will be offered at 25% off – this includes Essential, Extra, and Premium/Deluxe.

Current PlayStation Plus Essential and Extra members can also receive 25% off a 1-month, 3-month, or 12-month membership when upgrading to a higher tier plan – it’s a great time to try PlayStation Plus Premium or Deluxe.
Get 'em guys!

Notable games on sale:
GOD OF WAR: RAGNAROK
THE LAST OF US PART I
DEAD ISLAND 2
FIFA 23
WWE 2K23
CALL OF DUTY: MODERN WARFARE II
GRAND THEFT AUTO V PREMIUM EDITION
GRAN TURISMO 7
MLB THE SHOW 23
And many more... (Check your store)

Last edited:

Fbh

If you just got a Ps5 recently Ps+ extra is a no brainer with 25% off.
A lot of awesome stuff to play including some of the best exclusives on the system for around the cost of a single new half broken AAA game.

SEGA_2012

My ps plus goes until the end of 2026, no need to buy more now. But great deal for those who are not subscribed.

DenchDeckard

Moderated wildly
No, I don't think I will be extending.

I'm giving them to September, spider man launch to show me what's happening next year but I am seriously considering selling my ps5 now to get as much back before the slim and then I can pick up a pro if there's a point. I don't think I mind waiting for PC stuff tbh...I need them to show me some real next gen games and quick.

bender

What time is it?

I'm giving them to September, spider man launch to show me what's happening next year but I am seriously considering selling my ps5 now to get as much back before the slim and then I can pick up a pro if there's a point. I don't think I mind waiting for PC stuff tbh...I need them to show me some real next gen games and quick.
giphy.gif

Fabieter

Afaik you can only avail the offer once per account so no stacking. Good news is this offer usually comes around this may end/early June window and during black friday.

Iam already on sub until early next year so I cant get one on top of that?

Nah I'll be letting it expire -- first time since 2008 but it's just not used enough by me anymore, especially since Rocket League went free to play there's really not an point.

I started this gen subscribed to all three and I'm gonna be left this year only on Nintendo.

Astray

Gold Member
I have let my regular ps plus expire a while back, I already claimed the ps plus collection, plus I figure that any game they're gonna give away that I actually like will probably be something I already bought or will want to buy.

If you wait for deep sales and know what reviewers match your taste you will probably never need any kind of Gamepass or PS+ Extra type of service imo.

Unknown?

No you're not, good laugh though!

EDMIX

I might wait to see whats on sale, but I don't have much time to game as FFXVI, SF6 and Diablo IV will pretty much take up the meat of my time (on top of school, work and other projects)

So.....I might buy if a few items on my wish list are on sale and I see my self playing them in a few weeks or something.

Thief1987

Sacrifices are needed for these sales to be possible. Thank you for your service.
Days of play sale is exist for many years and it's always includes PS+ discount, i don't know how people still not aware about this and renew their subs just days before it.

Nydius

Fortuitous timing as my PS+ Extra expires on the 4th of June. Though I’m going to let it lapse and drop down to the Essentials tier. I’ve played most of the games I care about on the Extra tier and I don’t really foresee many new additions to Extra the rest of this year that I’d be terribly interested in playing.

Ar¢tos

I still have 200 days of essential, can I use the discounted upgrade to extra for the 200 days and buy 1 year of essential to stack? (and maybe later upgrade that year to extra)
Would that work?

Last edited:

Roxkis_ii

Man it's so many games coming out and so little money to buy all the ones I want. I've been waiting on Sonic frontiers to go on sale, but street fighter 6 and FF16 got my gaming budget on lock.

Daneel Elijah

Gold Member
What is everybody picking from this sale?
Sadly nothing. I have to finish RE 4. Then Humanity. Then I will want to play either Horizon 2+ DLC, or FF 16 until Armored Core 6. Then Starfield and/or Spiderman. I fear that FF 16 will wait until after Armored core because I don't think that I will have the time to finish it in time. I would have taken FEZ but no sale for it. I don't play more than one or two hours a day. And I recently got myself PS+ extra( for Horizon...) so no need to renew so soon.

Last edited:
Top Bottom