• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pocky & Rocky Reshrined - Official Gameplay Trailer

Bullet Club

Meet the new characters, learn more about them, and take a look at gameplay in this latest trailer for Pocky & Rocky Reshrined. Pocky & Rocky Reshrined, the multi-directional scrolling shooter, is headed to PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch in spring 2022.

The new trailer re-introduces the shrine maiden, Pocky, as well as her best friend, Rocky. We also get a look at the new characters such as the goddess from the Land of the Kami and founder of the shrine maidens, Ame-no-Uzume, as well as Ikazuchi, and the female samurai, Hotaru Gozen.

Bo_Hazem

Banned
Who fucking plays this shit?

Throw Up Tim And Eric GIF by Adult Swim

Didn't have time yesterday and had work today. I'm playing tonight and will report back tomorrow. The game looks beautiful, and the music is phenomenal. I'll take this style of soundtrack while we continue to have no new Ganbare Goemon games.

imagine being a horny enough old nerd to care about that lol

Lol I'm a hater of censorship (RE4 VR is a damn insult) but something like this I shrug my shoulders at. This is an OBVIOUSLY some pervy shit that I don't judge anyone for but I personally don't care about.

alf717

My copy arrived today. This is such a fun game to play. I can see why so many loved this on the SNES. This is one of those games that I wanted to try out of curiosity since it was spoken about by so many in retro threads. Now I see why so many have enjoyed it. Decided to get into some more retro remastered goodness and grabbed Wild Guns Reloaded as well.

64bitmodels

Reverse groomer.
holy shit that pixel art makes me
Shampoo Shredder GIF

That is some of the best pixel art ive seen in a while holy shit, it's so detailed and smooth and lovely, it's bursting with color :messenger_smiling_hearts:
It's like metal slug all over again

Holammer

Tengo Project is teasing a 'GS2022 Venue Limited Special Edition' that will be available to play at TGS.
Takes place at night with an ennichi (night market) theme, with new stalls, decoration and yokai in new positions. I guess it's an upcoming DLC.

Top Bottom