• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 4: "Your Portal to What's Hip and Happening in Sinnoh!"

lupinko

I want to get my outstanding Pokemon trades out of the way before I head off to reddit.

For those still on this site that I have trades pending with, please PM so we can organize the trading times.

I want to get my outstanding Pokemon trades out of the way before I head off to reddit.

For those still on this site that I have trades pending with, please PM so we can organize the trading times.

Shiiiit I can't remember if I have any.

But if we do have one you remember later my reddit name is the same as my GAF name.

lupinko

Shiiiit I can't remember if I have any.

But if we do have one you remember later my reddit name is the same as my GAF name.

I think I picked you up a Pokémon game here, but we can talk about that later on Reddit. I like how the Pokémon subreddit is very useful especially for TSV hatching! At this rate I'll have EV trained VGC 2018 ready pokes that will happen to also be shiny!

I got these TSV hatched recently:

Bounsweet x2
Dhelmise
Goomy
Grubbin
Axew
A-Vulpix

Also got an event PC Easter Egg Drampa shiny hatched too!

I was banned for like a week. WTF happened to the forums? I don't see Off-Topic anymore. Did I get banned from that section because when I tried to go into one of the ot community threads a message came up.

Hey, Digimon GAF was nuked with Off-Topic and I know there was some crossover here, so I hope you guys don't mind me butting in a bit.

If anyone wants the Digimon Discord link, you can contact me.

I know I never post here but I would like to keep up with the Poke community here, you guys are always spot on if I need help.

Ill continue to post on Gaf, I'm mainly here for the nerd stuff any ways but where is everyone gonna be at now? With US/UM coming out I need my Poke peeps.

Edit: I'm guessing I should ask for a discord invite too?

Joqu

Could I get an invite too? I haven't posted too much in the community thread here but I've been an active poster in plenty of pokemon threads on gaming side.

PokéGAF you were too good for this world. I will also truly miss the most amazing Pokémon all 721 of them thread.

Thanks for being so awesome. Catch you all later. Time to release my account from Bill's PC.

Water Type is the best.

drew this new avatar and now it has no purpose
is the pokemon discord just the vgc or the franchise in general? Discord is my jam though if thats a thing thats happening

PBalfredo

Been thinking back on some old threads in my final lap around GAF before taking off and I think my favorite GAF experience was participating in the GAF Pokemon League. XY was the game where I decided I was going to try to get into competitive Pokemon, if only just to really understand it. The league was a great trial by fire. I was getting stomped pretty hard at first, but I was learning a lot. The mono-type gyms taught a lot about the strengths and weaknesses of 'mons beyond just their type, how important team composition is, and even the importance of moves like Fake Out for covering your partner as they set up. Eventually I stated applying what I learned and started taking matches, eventually earning my eight gym badges. The Elite Four never really materialized for me to then challenge, but that's alright, I had gained a great appreciation for Pokemon through the journey.

Xion_Stellar

People should stop referencing data that makes me feel uncomfortable because games get ported to platforms I don't like
Please PM a link to the Pokemon Discord.

This community has meant an awful lot to me over the years, and I’d really hate to lose touch with it. Could someone throw a Discord invite this way please? :)

Would love an invite to the Discord as well. Great community here, like others regret not getting more involved than i did in this OT. Was a great way to keep up with the latest. Please PM me or DM on Twitter if you feel more comfortable doing that. Thanks in advance guys/gals

Asking for a discord invites again. Pm me if possible.

I'll still post here as long as peeps are here, but I'll need a place for US/UM here soon.

YAWN

Ask me which Shakespeare novel is best
If anyone could invite me to the Discord that'd be awesome.
I know I don't post often but I valued all your discussions and opinions.

Top Bottom