• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 4: "Your Portal to What's Hip and Happening in Sinnoh!"

Manus

This isn't important but I'm happy. After hundreds of tries with the masuda method I have finally bred a shiny mudkip. It is my favorite pokemon and I named him Purple! Now that I got him I'm not sure what I'll sink my time into sun for now.

Grats, Swampert was one of my first Pokemon I EV trained to level 100 back in the RSE days. Way back when I did competitive.

Anyone know where can I ger older legendary pokemons?

Lost Diancie, haha!
Diancie is a mythical that was given out only for a promotional event. If you lose a mythical your basically screwed unless it gets offered up via promotion again or you can obtain one through a trade. Or, you want to pay some shady website for one.

The only Mythical that I don't have "officially" is a Volcanion that I received through WonderTrade (and you can't even send these type of Pokémon).

If you do WT enough, you will receive some mythicals. I always release them. But I will check if I have some spare Diance.

Do you guys think Gamefreak plans out their generations? Like maybe this game has been in development since X/Y?

They collect discarded ideas and plan to reutilize some of them better in a future when it's more functional and pratical, yes
As for technical side...absolutely not, they are always 2-3 gen late with graphics and all ( like I wrote in the thread about developers stuck in the past) and this, as long as GF will develop pokémon, or something from up floors specifically commando them to evolve technical side of their games, will never change

A teaser for the new series announcement just Came out, reveal 9/29
Looks like it will be a reboot who take place in all regions, every gen covered

If the main character will still be Ash, will be fuckin hilarious lol
Btw this is promising for a future multi region game

Top Bottom