• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Go |OT 3| "No Officer, I'm a Passenger"

-MB-

96% Raikou ran away, hit with 9 Golden Razz + Great + Curveball.

Fuck this.

1/3 so far.

I wouldn't worry about that at all. He hasn't been properly released yet. The EX raids are still in their 'testing' phase.

Be glad, I had a bad run with Zapdos that way. And now with Suicune, I am 1 out of 14 again with majority being curved excellent throws, long stopped using golden razzies, because it did jack shit for catching for me.

Basically use the raids to farm xp with lucky eggs and for golden razberries + tms to use.

GulAtiCa

For the buddy glitch. Reload the game or on next full candy cycle just reset the buddy. Anyways.

Yay for new Pokemon and double candy! Also, my 1st catch was a 95% Duskul. Awesome. Also, I broke the 2,500 Dratini barrier today.

DMmpg_jV4AAeVeJ.jpg:large
DMmpiZ4UEAIi6GP.jpg:large

DMmqqMJUIAAi1mp.jpg:large
DMmqq2uV4AAnb3G.jpg:large

GulAtiCa

Shiny Ghost Pokemon being reported as live.

The 1st box isn't bad. But 2nd box for just the S.I.s isn't as great as last time. I'll still likely buy 1 or 2.

Dupy

"it is in giving that we receive"
So with gen 3 coming soon and the double candy event live what Pokemon should I grind in preparation? I forget what's in gen 3.

GulAtiCa

And now I have a 95% Dusclops! :) Got 4/5 of the new Pokemon (mainly thanks to an incense). Just need to get enough candy to evolve my Shuppert.

Joni

Spent a week in Bucharest where it was really easy to keep Pokémon for a full day in the gym, that was nice. Gained me 250 coins easily. Spent 200 of them on some extra Pokémon space. The amount of new Pokéstops also helped me get to level 35, despite not playing a lot as I was there with coworkers.

Was a bit surprised the event already started today, missed all the news, but it was easy to get the 5 newcomers in an hour. Just missing the Hatchu. And of course, now to focus on gaining Candy.

HardRojo

Event has been pretty good so far. Did my first Entei raid today and managed to finally get a perfect one! Really glad about that. Then went to see the Mewtwo raid that was taking place nearby, there were probably about 100 people there, some of us were there just for the show as we had not gotten passes, it was a nice experience lol and it was fun to see some familiar faces again.

Hopefully I'll be able to snag a couple of shinies before the event begins. Double candy + Pinap is an amazing combo.

Code:
[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/5OLLyGW.png[/IMG]

-MB-

ONly took me 5 minutes to obtain all the new Pokemon, right outside my house. Caught both the male and female witchatus too. Transferred like 80 larvitars, 15 Chanseys and 120 machops from the Safari event for tons of candy as well.

Went to the city to grind grind grind as well, I am well on my way to 39 with just 650k to go and with like 7 evolve sessions worth of pidgeys I probably
be 39 by the end of the weekend.

Rygar 8 Bit

Jaguar 64-bit
Wow. All of that in like 7 mins from my couch (I live next to two Pokestops). What a boring-ass event LOL.

thats why releasing these in small groups is a bad idea i hope they dont do this with the rest of gen 3 and they release them all at once minus the legendaries

john tv

thats why releasing these in small groups is a bad idea i hope they dont do this with the rest of gen 3 and they release them all at once minus the legendaries
Well, to be fair, they did the same thing with Gen 2 (trickle a few out first with an event), so hopefully we’ll get the rest all at once.

It’s pretty lame event planning that they didn’t make any of them be raids or egg-only, at least. It’s like these guys have never played any good mobile games before...

Well, to be fair, they did the same thing with Gen 2 (trickle a few out first with an event), so hopefully we’ll get the rest all at once.

It’s pretty lame event planning that they didn’t make any of them be raids or egg-only, at least. It’s like these guys have never played any good mobile games before...
Well, there’s Witch Hat Pichu, that’s egg-only. lol

GulAtiCa

Of course all of us would have all 5 / 6 quickly with a double candy event with very increased spawns.

I wish they added some extra gen 3 Dark Pokémon too. Even if they did, we'd all have those quickly too.

I'm still enjoying the event. It's refreshing to see new Pokemon.

I do hope they release all of gen 3 in December. Does require abilities to be added though.

HardRojo

Might not be able to go out today for some catching. I'm definitely enjoying the event and the double candy is great! Gonna be trying to make the most out of it while I can.

GulAtiCa

Actually, seems all 3 can come from eggs.

And egg-only? You really want to repeat the dumb baby Pokémon event from last year. Egg only is annoying. I remember a lot of people being annoyed at egg only.

Oersted

Hey Niantic,

2 qol-improvements would be really ace:

1. Let us skip the evolution animation. It is boring and there is only so many Pidgeys I need to see evolve.

2. Shorter waiting time for raids, depending on the Pokemon in the Arena. Waiting 2 minutes to defeat a fucking Magikarp, in particular when you have a reliable roster of electric Pokemon on a higher level, is fucking annoying.

Thanks.

Otherwise I'm having fun.

-MB-

Grinded my ass off today spent a ton of lucky eggs from the special event boxes I had, used them on catching and evolving on the fly. And to top it off spent almost 3 hours pidgey evolving to go from 2.4m to 3m to make it to level 39.

Top Bottom