• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT8| No, Donald. You don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump surrogate on Hannity saying Khan's speech was shameful.

This is the official Trump surrogate response to this. Trump did nothing wrong, the Khan's attacked him and are shameful people, and he maybe once supported Sharia law. Holy shit this campaign is fucking clueless in American Politics. Oh, and she was mad that Khan said he didn't sacrifice anything and that Khan was attacking anyone who didn't lose a child in war, including firefighters and school teachers. THIS IS THE HILL THEY WANT TO DIE ON!

This whole segment was 3 people circle jerking over the fact that the media is talking about Khan and not Patty Smith.

lol.

This is the official Trump surrogate response to this. Trump did nothing wrong, the Khan's attacked him and are shameful people, and he maybe once supported Sharia law. Holy shit this campaign is fucking clueless in American Politics. Oh, and she was mad that Khan said he didn't sacrifice anything and that Khan was attacking anyone who didn't lose a child in war, including firefighters and school teachers. THIS IS THE HILL THEY WANT TO DIE ON!

This whole segment was 3 people circle jerking over the fact that the media is talking about Khan and not Patty Smith.

lol.

And, you know, Patty Smith did attack Hillary. Like...personally. And we never said shit about it because there are some things you just don't touch. But Trump can't help himself!

And, you know, Patty Smith did attack Hillary. Like...personally. And we never said shit about it because there are some things you just don't touch. But Trump can't help himself!

Well, the reason the media is covering it is because of Trump. He responded to them and attacked them.

Hillary just said she honors her and believes there's just a misunderstanding between what she heard, and that's it.

Trump surrogates complaining about media coverage Trump is getting for the Khan's is his fucking fault! It would have been a non-story without it!

Like I don't know what Trump is thinking. The Democrats spent last week painting Trump as an impulsive, erratic, narcissist, and all he had to do was do FUCK ALL this week and just ignore everything.

Instead, he just completes the narrative from the convention.

TopDreg

FEC numbers show Trump behind in donations and TV buys in swing states, yet far and away above Hillary in the key $/donor category.
Telling women if they're sexually harassed in the workplace that they should look for a new job.
Said the capital of PA looked like a warzone.
Trump continues to stick his foot in his mouth over the Khans
Continues to call the elections rigged
Berated a mother at a campaign rally for a crying child.
Obama had scathing remarks during a press conference for any GOP member that continued to supported someone unfit for the office.
Hopes the economy crashes to help him in the campaign.
Does not support Paul Ryan or John Mccain in their elections
Had multiple high profile republican Representatives and Donors openly come out in support of Hillary
Internal rumblings from sources close to Manafort claim the campaign is falling apart.

What else am I missing?

That was due to polling delay still being effected by RNC bump and email fallout.

-Received a purple heart from someone, said he always wanted one and "this is way easier"

Like I don't know what Trump is thinking. The Democrats spent last week painting Trump as an impulsive, erratic, narcissist, and all he had to do was do FUCK ALL this week and just ignore everything.

The thing is, Trump really is an impulsive and erratic narcissist. If he could stop himself, he wouldn't be Trump.

He even kind of exceeded it. The last three days alone have been Trump at arguable his worst of the entire past year.

He took that message and said "oh yeah? you ain't seen nothing yet"

Beohner sent this, likely as a result of watching the primary results re: Huelkamp.

Co5wFp4UAAAmhl9.jpg

Happiest man in America. LOL

TheFatOne

Man I wonder what Clinton has to do to fuck this up. No one is really even talking about her horrendous interview this past week. It's all been Trumpster fire all week. Just crazy.

TopDreg

This has to be the most entertaining, event-filled day, barring the DNC, that we've had all election season on Trump. Like, I'm exhausted.

TopDreg

The fact that the story of 'Trump shitting on the merits of the Purple Heart award' isn't the top story is mind-boggling and almost infuriating!

I went to the gym for an hour in the afternoon and missed a bunch of shit, this has been insane.

Honestly, this has been a ride so far, but I hope there's not another election like this for a long time. It's consuming way too much of my attention. It's hard just to keep on top of all the developments within a single day.

It's amazing how much this meltdown is so bad it is giving me some fond remembrance of guys like Bush and Boehner

Trump is making a lot of moments Bush had where he seemed aloof, out of touch or whatever look retroactively dignified and classy.

Iolo

Apologies if someone already said this, but how more crazy would it be if Manafort quit and Trump ended up bring Lewandowski back?

It was indeed suggested that's how this could end up, a couple months ago and a couple pages ago, especially now with dissent supposedly in the Trump ranks.

lol.

Trump's one rule of "never apologize for anything", is imploding. They can't hold the L.

It might work to not apologize to Hillary or Obama or whoever, even if you are in the wrong and say something stupid about them; to desperately try to flip it around on how it is somehow their fault. Like when his wife ripped off Michelle Obama's speech and they somehow blamed Hillary for the media noticing it.

But to do it to the parent's of a fallen soldier. My god.

HylianTom

Banned
Man I wonder what Clinton has to do to fuck this up. No one is really even talking about her horrendous interview this past week. It's all been Trumpster fire all week. Just crazy.

At this rate, she should just go on vacation, let Trump self-destruct, and let the campaign machinery continue to hum along.

42-604x270.jpg

I really wish this Trump metldown was having a bigger impact on the downticket races

The issue with that is, at the DNC, we (and Hillary and Obama) have smartly decided that the race is not Trump vs. Hillary. It's Trump vs America. That's a gamble we took, and I think it's the right one. The only person who really tried to tie Trump to the GOP was Reid. I feel like the level Trump has taken it to makes it hard for us to tie every Republican to him. Trump's at another level entirely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom