• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Polyamorous 20-year-old is dating 4 men while pregnant with her first child

Man I'm triggered, how beta can you be holy fuck.

They must all be bi gay leaning, or she's rich, wtf. Feminist indoctrination?

Last edited:

Thaedolus

As a bit of a desperate for pussy guy in college, there was a pretty cute gal I worked with that invited me over to watch a movie once...very obviously a dtf situation...she was wearing short shorts and even kinda presented to me as she put in the DVD (yeah fuck you I’m old)

Even as thirsty as I was at the time, somehow the cottage cheese I saw was so unexpected and unappealing, I wrote off the next couple hours and decided nothing was gonna happen. She leaned her head on me, had her hand up my inner thigh, kept signaling and I just noped outta there and called up another reliable lady friend I knew kept it clean and ready for me.

Now I’m wondering how the fuck you get so desperate you’d be on a list of 4 dudes wanting to fuck THAT. Jesus Christ.

Cravis

Occasionally, multiple sperm can reach an egg and all inject their haploid load.

Imagine the monstrosity that may be lurking within that womb :messenger_fearful:

0iixm4r.gif

cryptoadam

Banned
As a bit of a desperate for pussy guy in college, there was a pretty cute gal I worked with that invited me over to watch a movie once...very obviously a dtf situation...she was wearing short shorts and even kinda presented to me as she put in the DVD (yeah fuck you I’m old)

Even as thirsty as I was at the time, somehow the cottage cheese I saw was so unexpected and unappealing, I wrote off the next couple hours and decided nothing was gonna happen. She leaned her head on me, had her hand up my inner thigh, kept signaling and I just noped outta there and called up another reliable lady friend I knew kept it clean and ready for me.

Now I’m wondering how the fuck you get so desperate you’d be on a list of 4 dudes wanting to fuck THAT. Jesus Christ.

Did you see these dudes? TBH they are lucky that they even got 1/4th of that. These guys know that if they let that shit go they aint seeing a pussy again without a wad of cash.

Even two of em said that they tried being gay for each other so I think they all know that this is the last stop at the pussy train and if it ends they need to get into dick town.

And I bet in a few years at least half of em will identify as a woman and be trans either post op or pre op.

brap

Banned
Even two of em said that they tried being gay for each other so I think they all know that this is the last stop at the pussy train and if it ends they need to get into dick town.

And I bet in a few years at least half of em will identify as a woman and be trans either post op or pre op.
Definitely. Just like all the speedrunners. Couldn't be gay for each other now they transition and marry each other.

E-Cat

I find it interesting how much giddiness some of you seem to derive from your feelings of superiority over these people, like a bunch of snickering school girls.

I guess it supports your narrative that "Western culture is going to hell", "traditional masculinity is dying", or whatever.

Why do you care so much? Does it affect your daily lives in any appreciable manner? Do you think you can exert control over this behavior? Does it give you comfort?

Me? I'm just along for the ride, observing. Whatever you call this unholy union is pretty low on my priority list. But the reactions do fascinate me.

I find it interesting how much giddiness some of you seem to derive from your feelings of superiority over these people, like a bunch of snickering school girls.

I guess it supports your narrative that "Western culture is going to hell", "traditional masculinity is dying", or whatever.

Why do you care so much? Does it affect your daily lives in any appreciable manner? Do you think you can exert control over this behavior? Does it give you comfort?

Me? I'm just along for the ride, observing. Whatever you call this unholy union is pretty low on my priority list. But the reactions do fascinate me.
I think someone is angling to be number five.

buizel

Banned

yeah dude my life sucks but at least others have it worse so its not as bad

its not like im laughing at NK political prisoners or R Kellys victims

r814axH.gif

buizel

Banned
Ahahhahahhahahahahahaaaa

Hahahahaha

Oh wow... :D

So she admits in the video she has all 4 incomes basically servicing her.

Wouldn't this 'beautiful relationship' be abuse if it was flipped round, and there was some guy dating 4 socially/mentally-inept girls who all financed him? (not an insult on the guys, I'd say they clearly have mental/social problems that allow them to be easy targets for manipulation)

Wouldn't this 'beautiful relationship' be abuse if it was flipped round, and there was some guy dating 4 socially/mentally-inept girls who all financed him? (not an insult on the guys, I'd say they clearly have mental/social problems that allow them to be easy targets for manipulation)

Dude, my brain literally doesn't want to process what's happening in that photograph. :D

Haha. Still ROFL.

E-Cat

Can we just blow each other up with nukes? Would still be a better time than living through this nightmare that were in right now
Does this disturb / give you existential pause more than the countless human rights abuses happening all over the world? These people are doing what they are doing voluntarily, it's pretty harmless.

I mean, if out of all the possible reasons you think THIS is "the one" to blow ourselves up over, your priorities are seriously fucking skewed.

buizel

Banned
Does this disturb / give you existential pause more than the countless human rights abuses happening all over the world? These people are doing what they are doing voluntarily, it's pretty harmless.

I mean, if out of all the possible reasons you think THIS is "the one" to blow ourselves up over, your priorities are seriously fucking skewed.

You're that 'No Fun Allowed' guy

E-Cat

You're that 'No Fun Allowed' guy
Maybe I'm just tired of small minds obsessing over their small problems, like other people's sex lives. It is qualitatively no different than a Southern redneck decrying "those goddamn fags".

Secondly, you fail to consider these men as rational actors. Yes, they are ugly. Perhaps they are also unintelligent, or lack the biological drive for excellence (it stands to reason, given their predicament).

But they, too, deserve to pursue whatever happiness they can get. Maybe this is the best they will ever do in life. No reason to mock them for it, I am sure they are miserable enough as it is.

Last edited:

Schattenjäger

Gabriel Knight
Maybe I'm just tired of small minds obsessing over their small problems, like other people's sex lives. It is qualitatively no different than a Southern redneck decrying "those goddamn fags".

Secondly, you fail to consider these men as rational actors. Yes, they are ugly. Perhaps they are also unintelligent, or lack the biological drive for excellence (it stands to reason, given their predicament).

But they, too, deserve to pursue whatever happiness they can get. Maybe this is the best they will ever do in life. No reason to mock them for it, I am sure they are miserable enough as it is.
well chances are they post in the other place ... not here .. so they’ll never see this thread

Top Bottom