• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Portable/Handheld Screenshot Thread

Jooxed

Gold Member
Hey Guys!! To go along with cormack12 cormack12 's awesome console screenshot thread I thought we could have a Portable Handheld Screenshot thread here.

1.) Must be handheld mode for the switch (no docked photos)
2.) Any portable device is welcome
3.) Try to include game and platform
6.) Be mindful of spoilers.
7.) Profit

Hellblade (Nintendo Switch)
ECr3cju.jpg

Paper Mario and the Origami King (Nintendo Switch)

oaCHElZ.jpg

Bravely Default II (Nintendo Switch)

r0iz0iE.jpg

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Cool idea. Is there any way to take screenshots on the 3DS?

Kuranghi

I want a an 4K 8K Switch so bad, these lovely looking games deserve to me perfectly rendered and not covered in catapillars. I just accept it when I play Switch, I don't think about it because that would just be hurting myself, but seeing Gamecube games at 8K shows how timeless their graphics are, come on Ninty, let me supersample the shite out of your beautiful dioramas.

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Monster Hunter Rise does look really good. So excited for March.
Yeah, me too! Can't wait to smash something that's not a poor Misutzune, I'm starting to feel pity for those things. :lollipop_downcast_sweat:

I would say the game looks even better in motion, and while the framerate may not be perfect, it plays like a dream even on multiplayer. Capcom has done a good work with the RE Engine here.

TintoConCasera

Another 2 screenshots of the Monster Hunter: Rise demo. Probably the last until the game releases.

ydDNmjV.jpg

RQowCnk.jpg

Although the scenery can sometimes look bland and empty there are still cool graphical effects, like the smoke coming out of the Gun Lance and the animals/monsters fur.

Another 2 screenshots of the Monster Hunter: Rise demo. Probably the last until the game releases.

ydDNmjV.jpg

RQowCnk.jpg

Although the scenery can sometimes look bland and empty there are still cool graphical effects, like the smoke coming out of the Gun Lance and the animals/monsters fur.
I can't wait for Rise. Thanks for the screens.

Last edited:

TintoConCasera

I'm impressed by the fur texture in Monster Hunter Rise.
I wasn't expecting it tbh. It's even cooler when you knock down the monster on any of the water areas and it gets all wet with a pretty nice effect.

Top Bottom