• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Portable monitor for your Console/PC (DIY)

Ezquimacore

Banned
Ok so let's get this out of the way, yes, nothing beats a 50"+ TV to play video games.

Because of my job I already had this 5,5" portable display so I'm not saying "just go and buy this", I bought a better one and I didn't know what to do with my old one until yesterday. This little monitor is 1080p and upscale up to 4k and now I'm using it to play PC games when I just wanna lay down, It's actually fantastic because the pixel density is insane. The only cable I need is a long hdmi cable because the monitor has a battery. I bought it for $100 so it's not the most expensive/cheapest option out there but a pretty good option if you want to have a portable monitor for your Console/PC for whatever reason, for example my reasons are: Sometimes I just like to play a game while lying down and don't like to deal with the latency of cloud gaming and the Switch is great and all but I mostly use it for exclusives. There's your Switch PRO.

TBb11Ll.jpg

yW7QyxK.jpg
RTtqL5l.jpg

Top Bottom