• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Possible Splatoon 3 Release Window Leaked

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Splatoon 3 might be one of the biggest games of 2022 for Nintendo Switch, but there has been no official word when it will drop. However, it seems like two Nintendo insiders might be able to narrow down the window for fans! Nintendo insider @SamusHunter2 on Twitter states that Splatoon 3 was internally planned for March 18th, though she indicates that might have changed. It's worth mentioning that another reliable insider, Emily Rogers, replied stating that the game has always been planned as a release for the summer of 2022. As with any rumor, readers are advised to take this with a grain of salt.

The Tweets from @SamusHunter2 and Emily Rogers can be found embedded below.

Marvel14

Banned
That's not true. The release window was always Thanksgiving as the big holiday tentpole.

Did this statement convince you? Can I call myself a super insider too?

Last edited:

Kokoro2020

I suspect it’s the tent pole game for July/August/September time. Can’t wait for this game, absolutely love Splatoon.
I can't wait for it either. Splatoon 2 was such a fun game. Though, I do hope Splatoon 3 will have a better single player campaign. As good as Splatoon 2 was, it was weak in that area.

Top Bottom