• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

post your gaming/theatre setups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe

we haven't had one of these in a long time. post everything from game collections, tv's, pc's, theatres, i wanna see it all.

wish i had something decent to post :(

Matlock

Banned
setup.jpg

phear my second-hand furniture

Fusebox

Banned
Xbox via hi-def pack, DC via VGA box, PS2 via S-video, Gamecube sold due to not being used. Ever.

Mission speakers front, center and rear, 12" M&K sub, Denon 2802 6.1 amp.

Eyetoy and Singstar peripherals not pictured.:D

htfront.jpg

htinside.jpg

Fusebox: I want to scold you for sitting so far back from the TV, but you've got a DC on VGA, when even the PS2 is only s-vid - that's just class.

Minotauro

Finds Purchase on Dog Nutz
Right now, I'm living in my parents' basement. Now that I finally got a job (today!), I will be moving out ASAP. I'm excited to set up all my shit in my own place. It will rule.

That said, here are some current pictures:

s1.jpg

s2.jpg

s3.jpg

s4.jpg

s5.jpg

s6.jpg

s7.jpg

s8.jpg

And, now, a picture of what I get to deal with every time it rains...

s9.jpg

BuddyC

Same pics as last time since I'm halfway packed right now. New pics next week, I promise - complete with new apartment and new desk (the Jerker ^_^)

coll.jpg

setup.jpg

..and just for the hell of it..
poster.jpg

Minotauro

Finds Purchase on Dog Nutz
Blinky said:
Minotauro, what is that Bomberman Box?

It's the import PS2 BB game that comes with the HDD. Seeing as how I don't currently have broadband, I've never actually played it. The combo pack was the same price as the standalone HDD though so I didn't really have anything to lose.

tt_deeb

Some really nice setups here. I really would like to post mine since I just got a new one and it's pretty pimping but camera is down right now.

sefskillz

shitting in the alley outside your window
livingroom.jpg

kinda hard to make stuff out... dvd's on the right, games in the corner and on the left next to the door. all my systems/dvd player etc are in the entertainment center. i took this awhile back when i first got my camera to test the photostitch software :)

Buddy, where di you find an entertainment center to fit in that cubby hole? I have the same room layout as your room and I'm not sure I have anything to put my TV on that'll fit. Not to mention a desk to put in here.

And the keys SUCK. I hate them! Grrr!

BuddyChrist83 said:
As a bonus, check out the key to our apartment - it's from the future.

Cosmo Kramer: Well, you got insurance, right?
Jerry: No.
Cosmo Kramer: Well, why not?
Jerry: Because I spent the money on the Clapco D-29, the state of the art in home security. It does have one design flaw; the door...
[closes door]
Jerry: MUST BE CLOSED.

Bonus points for that Mr. Stay Puft toy. I still have mine too. :)

BuddyC

Teh Hamburglar said:
Buddy, where di you find an entertainment center to fit in that cubby hole? I have the same room layout as your room and I'm not sure I have anything to put my TV on that'll fit. Not to mention a desk to put in here.

And the keys SUCK. I hate them! Grrr!
But the keys are from the future! Does that mean the future sucks? :(

I brought the TV stand from home, it's made by Sauder. Found it at some "we carry everything" store a few years back.

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
img_0463.jpg

A practically bare apartment with a very basic setup -- the high point being a $100 pair of headphones that I paid $1.06 for... I suppose I could potentially afford a widescreen TV by giving up DVDs for quite a while, but yeah, that's not going to happen; I can't bother with a sound system since it'll bother the neighbors.

For what it's worth, there are Lost in Translation, Fargo, Fight Club, Kill Bill Vol. 2, Whale Rider, and Cabin Fever posters around the other walls of the room.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
I'm not done painting my basement so my set-up isn't in presentable shape right now. I'm hoping I can do something with all my consoles that is tasteful but still lets me get the majority of them out and visible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom