• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post your new next-gen shopping pictures here

Gediminas

Banned
I see many of you posting your pictures all over the forum and i didn't see any thread created specifically for this reason, so here we go, we are getting designated place to post those pictures here :)

Snake29

RSI Employee of the Year
image0.jpg

image0.jpg

mancs

how slow did she cut it open lmfao... , glad i cannot get one atm , not many games , and they're buggy , ... honest , i am happy, i cannot get one , due to fucking OUT OF STOCK! :S

Kuranghi

Its not here yet (Its 7 stops away!) but it would funny if I took an awkward picture of the delivery man giving it to me, so I might do that.

Kuranghi

Got mine from Amazon, looked a bit smaller than it does in pics and a bit different from the pic on Amazons webpage. Seems to have 2 disk slots but i haven't managed to get it hooked up to tv yet.
56660-cls2-black-front-print-rgb.jpg

Jokes on actual PS5 owners because their machine can't make a cheese toastie.

Kuranghi

I got it, will take picture later when its setup. I didn't try to take a comedy picture with the delivery man because he was really sweaty and angry and he just kept shouting fuck at the parcels while trying to scan them with his jambo.

He also wanted to deliver it to my upstairs neighbour instead of me and I said: "This is the address on the package and the person upstairs is an 80 year old woman who regularly asks me help her fix her TV, which involves changing the input source to HDMI 1, I don't think its for her mate"

Kuranghi

Got there in the end 😅

H4IuBI7.jpg

At first I thought you were holding the banana up to the PS5 so it could adjust its light to the colour of the banana like the octo-camo from MGS4.

nb - You can resize the image by dragging the corner, we can still click on it and see it fullscreen.

Robins

At first I thought you were holding the banana up to the PS5 so it could adjust its light to the colour of the banana like the octo-camo from MGS4.

nb - You can resize the image by dragging the corner, we can still click on it and see it fullscreen.

Ah okay, thanks for the tip 😊

Top Bottom