• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pre-Load size for NBA 2K23 on Xbox Series is over 150GB.

SLB1904

Banned
If developers wanted they would compress tgat rubbish. No excuses. Also I don't buy the audio thingy. At this point they should invent something to solve this issue.

ManaByte

If developers wanted they would compress tgat rubbish. No excuses. Also I don't buy the audio thingy. At this point they should invent something to solve this issue.

It's not audio, it's a bloated single-player cinematic adventure.

PerfectDark

Banned
I like NBA 2k and CoD but those two games alone take up 75% of my hdd on my series x or ps5. I avoid them now. Also they both are no longer good games so it makes it easier.

ManaByte

Just grabbed the $150 pre-order edition on PS5 (tomorrow is the last day for the offer).

It's the $100 Deluxe version of the game, with the PS exclusive MyTeam stuff, PLUS a one-year subscription to NBA League Pass.

NBA League Pass by itself is $200 for a year. So you're basically getting that for just $50 extra.

Just grabbed the $150 pre-order edition on PS5 (tomorrow is the last day for the offer).

It's the $100 Deluxe version of the game, with the PS exclusive MyTeam stuff, PLUS a one-year subscription to NBA League Pass.

NBA League Pass by itself is $200 for a year. So you're basically getting that for just $50 extra.
bbc wow GIF

Ok think of it this way. You're getting League Pass for $50 off and 2K23 Deluxe for free.

Either way I'll definitely use League Pass this year since I'm moving 2,000 miles away from the Lakers.
Just looked up what League Pass is, sounds like a great deal after all. I'd pay that much for FIFA if it came with a year of football streaming.

MastaKiiLA

Holy shit! That sounds like a great deal.

amigastar

Haven't played a Basketball game for ages. Maybe i'll try that out if it's good.
What's the best Basketball game of all time? NBA Live?

Last edited:
Top Bottom