• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pre ordering 360 at GAME UK

Pug

Just pre ordered the 360 pack ar GAME Cardiff. 4 days since they started taking orders, 150 360 orders. Numbers of core packs ordered = 0. They will stop taking orders for the 360 pack very soon. The core pack will obviously be picked up by walkin buyers and causuals but from these numbers I can understand why people are whinging about splitting the userbase.

Prine

Banned
woah, just at one store? I ordered mine from play.com, but im not yet sure if im buying a US or PAL machine.

When videogamesplus put up their deal for the 360 i'll come to a final decision

HOTCAKES :D

cyberheater

PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 Xbone PS4 PS4
My magic ball says that 360 will be strong in Europe. Not so sure about the US though. Too many whinging whiners (at least on this board)...

Pug

Mama, No I asked to pre-order the Xbox 360 they asked me which version, paid a deposit, job done. The 360 order page was virtually full up and the core system didn't have one order. The manager said they hadn't had one enquiry about the core system at all.

Top Bottom