• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pretty Big Update For Gamepass PC Coming Soon

M16

I have had PC Gamepass for over 18 months played at least 60 games i'd say, and its worked perfect for me, and i have always been able to pick the drive to install on etc. In fact the only problem i have had with it was when EA Play launched on it, i tried to download Anthem and it wouldnt let me from Gamepass, i had to go to the EA app to download it (which was actually fortunate for me as it meant i only had to have 1 app open instead of 2).

Honestly dont get why so many people have a problem.
alot of people fuck around disabling windows updates, and doing some unsanctioned regedits (ex: disable telemetry), and the microsoft store downloads games/apps using the windows update backend, then they cry "mah downloads are broken"

Last edited:

Gamezone

Gold Member
This isn't asking for a lot. I'm a out done with Gamepass if they don't do this sooner than later. It's one thing pushed me to getting a year of EA Play.

When Forza Horizon 5 has close to 80,000 current players on Steam, it tells me most people probably don't care about Gamepass.

chixdiggit

I have had PC Gamepass for over 18 months played at least 60 games i'd say, and its worked perfect for me, and i have always been able to pick the drive to install on etc. In fact the only problem i have had with it was when EA Play launched on it, i tried to download Anthem and it wouldnt let me from Gamepass, i had to go to the EA app to download it (which was actually fortunate for me as it meant i only had to have 1 app open instead of 2).

Honestly dont get why so many people have a problem.
Same. I have had Gamepass on 3 separate PC now and never had any real issues.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
When Forza Horizon 5 has close to 80,000 current players on Steam, it tells me most people probably don't care about Gamepass.
On PC you're probably right. I have a high end PC and a Series S though. I want the best experience in PC and Gamepass is am option. It could be a lot better implemented on PC though.

Top Bottom